Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Reject - Ridge F; New Dust M
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@IRONEYES awh thank you!! I appreciate it~ <3
@IRONEYES awh thank you!! I appreciate it~ <3
@IRONEYES Thank you so much for actually making it!! ^_^
@IRONEYES Thank you so much for actually making it!! ^_^
Slot for Chromatic Sea please!
Slot for Chromatic Sea please!
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
@RosalindeSol noted, thank you!
@RosalindeSol noted, thank you!
T586y4j.png
Greetings
I am interested in the Light Below The Surface but am wondering at what the cost is.
I am on a budget due to saving for more den slots.
Greetings
I am interested in the Light Below The Surface but am wondering at what the cost is.
I am on a budget due to saving for more den slots.
@LadySkysword hey, thanks for your interest! I'm selling it for 500g, but can hold on to a copy for you if you want some time to save up. Alternatively I'll probably have some left over after printing if you wanted to take more time to think about it, and I won't be retiring the design, so there's no urgency if now's not a good time :)
@LadySkysword hey, thanks for your interest! I'm selling it for 500g, but can hold on to a copy for you if you want some time to save up. Alternatively I'll probably have some left over after printing if you wanted to take more time to think about it, and I won't be retiring the design, so there's no urgency if now's not a good time :)
T586y4j.png
Ok. The one problem is that it could take me up to 3 months to save 500 so it may be a long wait
Ok. The one problem is that it could take me up to 3 months to save 500 so it may be a long wait
@LadySkysword that's fine! How about I hold onto a copy for you if I have any left over once it's been printed and you can see how you go?
@LadySkysword that's fine! How about I hold onto a copy for you if I have any left over once it's been printed and you can see how you go?
T586y4j.png
Ok. Thank you
Ok. Thank you
@LadySkysword no worries! I'll give you a ping once I've sent out all the copies ordered to let you know if there are leftovers I can hold for you ^^
@LadySkysword no worries! I'll give you a ping once I've sent out all the copies ordered to let you know if there are leftovers I can hold for you ^^
T586y4j.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7