Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Eggs for Chests CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
I believe the Dusthide eggs went for 250-300g/kt when I saw them for sale last. If that's what you're asking?
I believe the Dusthide eggs went for 250-300g/kt when I saw them for sale last. If that's what you're asking?
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@cinderrain excluding the 2023 and 2024 chests will put you at 3 eggs, should I initiate the trade?
@cinderrain excluding the 2023 and 2024 chests will put you at 3 eggs, should I initiate the trade?
Check out
Show Me Your Best Dragon!
FR time +2
@ArcherFox Sorry! Took me a second since I was trying to make a nice number add up. Let me know what you think of what I ended up sending!
@ArcherFox Sorry! Took me a second since I was trying to make a nice number add up. Let me know what you think of what I ended up sending!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain, looks like you got it sorted! I attached the eggs so the trade should be ready
@cinderrain, looks like you got it sorted! I attached the eggs so the trade should be ready
Check out
FR time +2
Awesome, completed trade! Thanks for doing business c:
Awesome, completed trade! Thanks for doing business c:
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@Darkfeather That does actually leave me with 3 nocturn eggs as well as the hatchlings, to be super clear these are my clanbound eggs so I would have to hatch them and send you the dragons
@Darkfeather That does actually leave me with 3 nocturn eggs as well as the hatchlings, to be super clear these are my clanbound eggs so I would have to hatch them and send you the dragons
Check out
FR time +2
I know and I'm cool with that. :3
I know and I'm cool with that. :3
@Darkfeather Great! I couldn't find AH prices for a lot of your chests, if you want I can pick out the ones I can find prices for until I reach the equivalance or we could say that your list through the wingchime chests will cover it, up to you
@Darkfeather Great! I couldn't find AH prices for a lot of your chests, if you want I can pick out the ones I can find prices for until I reach the equivalance or we could say that your list through the wingchime chests will cover it, up to you
Check out
FR time +2
Those are pretty old ones lol so I'm not surprised. I guess you could look to see if there's any of the skins on the AH to compare. But I'm cool with it either way really.

Are you wanting duplicates or just one of each? Cause some of them I have more than one.
Those are pretty old ones lol so I'm not surprised. I guess you could look to see if there's any of the skins on the AH to compare. But I'm cool with it either way really.

Are you wanting duplicates or just one of each? Cause some of them I have more than one.
@Darkfeather
Ok so I did some mathing and I would like the Icycoat chest, one wingchime chest, one splash chest, one leaflace chest and one sunbreak chest, that should be pretty close in value
@Darkfeather
Ok so I did some mathing and I would like the Icycoat chest, one wingchime chest, one splash chest, one leaflace chest and one sunbreak chest, that should be pretty close in value
Check out
FR time +2
1 2 3 4 5