Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LsG Skin-[open]Dragon Year Yeah!
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
@Rinnea
Hi! The ‘dom’ means this skin was specially used for some dom activities. For example this unicorn one was specially designed during last Ice clan PB art activity. So in another word, it could not be bought from me any more after that activity ended. However you can still search on AH or forums and see whether there are people reselling it:)
@Rinnea
Hi! The ‘dom’ means this skin was specially used for some dom activities. For example this unicorn one was specially designed during last Ice clan PB art activity. So in another word, it could not be bought from me any more after that activity ended. However you can still search on AH or forums and see whether there are people reselling it:)
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
@rthrax ahh I see, tysm!
@rthrax ahh I see, tysm!
@RThrax may I buy a copy of yue for gems?
@RThrax may I buy a copy of yue for gems?
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes
Sure thing. I'm recently going to reprint the last ones so it would be fine.
@Glacecakes
Sure thing. I'm recently going to reprint the last ones so it would be fine.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
@RThrax
I see the custom slots are open again, I'd like to claim a slot if possible :)
@RThrax
I see the custom slots are open again, I'd like to claim a slot if possible :)
CYGhyrI.png
@Nympheas
Yeah sure thing! I am currently working on a 3D animation and could only start a draft next Monday. But you are welcome to send me your request via PA any time this week since I can have some time brainstorm it:)
@Nympheas
Yeah sure thing! I am currently working on a 3D animation and could only start a draft next Monday. But you are welcome to send me your request via PA any time this week since I can have some time brainstorm it:)
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
@RThrax Hi, I'm almost certain I put my name down for a copy of [item=skin: thx-slongxz] but I never got a PA or anything? :/
@RThrax
Hi, I'm almost certain I put my name down for a copy of Skin: THX-SLongXZ but I never got a PA or anything? :/
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland
Oh I am so sorry! It might be due to massive pa causing some bug. or I may mistyped name and did not found you or sth. Anyways, I still have a copy left here with me. If you still want it I can pa you right now.
@Holland
Oh I am so sorry! It might be due to massive pa causing some bug. or I may mistyped name and did not found you or sth. Anyways, I still have a copy left here with me. If you still want it I can pa you right now.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
@RThrax
Yes, please! Thank you so much ;-;
@RThrax
Yes, please! Thank you so much ;-;
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland
Sent!
Thank you for letting me know omg. I sometimes got people missing their pa for some reason. It is so lucky that I still have one left.
@Holland
Sent!
Thank you for letting me know omg. I sometimes got people missing their pa for some reason. It is so lucky that I still have one left.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161