Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding cooldown on grown hatchlings
My hatchlings from the last batch have just grown up and they seem to have the breeding cooldown for 10 days. Is it normal for hatchlings to start with the breeding cooldown upon hatching? And does this vary between the breeds, so say if I changed a hatchling's breed with a scroll would the breeding cooldown remain the same?
My hatchlings from the last batch have just grown up and they seem to have the breeding cooldown for 10 days. Is it normal for hatchlings to start with the breeding cooldown upon hatching? And does this vary between the breeds, so say if I changed a hatchling's breed with a scroll would the breeding cooldown remain the same?
Yeah, hatchlings start and retain a breeding cooldown, which does vary (you can see the different cooldowns in the Encyclopedia).
Yeah, hatchlings start and retain a breeding cooldown, which does vary (you can see the different cooldowns in the Encyclopedia).
Okay thanks :) I was just worried that if I scroll a hatchling into a rarer breed I'd have to wait longer.
Okay thanks :) I was just worried that if I scroll a hatchling into a rarer breed I'd have to wait longer.
I changed a hatchling to a rarer breed and his cooldown didn't change, so I think you're good on that score.
I changed a hatchling to a rarer breed and his cooldown didn't change, so I think you're good on that score.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
That's right, no item affects breeding cool down in any way right now.
That's right, no item affects breeding cool down in any way right now.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.