Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Plague Nests Available (Open)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@Infinity12356

I was busy most of yesterday so it works out just fine! Thank you for hosting them!
@Infinity12356

I was busy most of yesterday so it works out just fine! Thank you for hosting them!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
@SquidMage

Always a pleasure to host but yeah, that worked out quite well hehe
Seriadne and Pomegranate gave birth to 3 eggs so they shall hatch on Sunday, the 28th!

Everyone Else (cuz new page):

Two nests available for nesting!
@SquidMage

Always a pleasure to host but yeah, that worked out quite well hehe
Seriadne and Pomegranate gave birth to 3 eggs so they shall hatch on Sunday, the 28th!

Everyone Else (cuz new page):

Two nests available for nesting!
giphy.gif
@Infinity12356 Thanks for the last batch! 1 pair incoming. Just a guaranteed red, but if no one answers by the end of the day I’ll find a Stock The Pond that can be anywhere on 50% of the whole spectrum for ya!

1 nest remaining
@Infinity12356 Thanks for the last batch! 1 pair incoming. Just a guaranteed red, but if no one answers by the end of the day I’ll find a Stock The Pond that can be anywhere on 50% of the whole spectrum for ya!

1 nest remaining
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@NerdMom

Your Dusthide pair might be red and all but they DO NOT like the Plague lmao xD
I hate to break it to you (cuz even I was excited to see nice reds) but uh, yeah.. they only gave up 1 egg! I am also sorry in advance, I just had to laugh it off cuz they are new to my nests and all and they literally just were like “No. You get one.” HAHAHAHA ahhhhhh anyways, this Sunday yeah the one egg will hatch on the 28th :’D
@NerdMom

Your Dusthide pair might be red and all but they DO NOT like the Plague lmao xD
I hate to break it to you (cuz even I was excited to see nice reds) but uh, yeah.. they only gave up 1 egg! I am also sorry in advance, I just had to laugh it off cuz they are new to my nests and all and they literally just were like “No. You get one.” HAHAHAHA ahhhhhh anyways, this Sunday yeah the one egg will hatch on the 28th :’D
giphy.gif
@Infinity12356 NO PROBLEM! I am grateful for that one and they will be back in 20 days if possible.

I honestly think they are getting used to their bodies as Dusthides because you would think anyone born Blood would be used to Plague. But they were a Fae and Guardian before yesterday and also met the day before, so their heads are probably still spinning! “How does this tail even work? Do I have to learn to fly all over again? I poked myself in the eye with this digging claw!”
@Infinity12356 NO PROBLEM! I am grateful for that one and they will be back in 20 days if possible.

I honestly think they are getting used to their bodies as Dusthides because you would think anyone born Blood would be used to Plague. But they were a Fae and Guardian before yesterday and also met the day before, so their heads are probably still spinning! “How does this tail even work? Do I have to learn to fly all over again? I poked myself in the eye with this digging claw!”
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@NerdMom

True, true.. I think you make better stories than me lol that was cute to read <3
@NerdMom

True, true.. I think you make better stories than me lol that was cute to read <3
giphy.gif
@Infinity12356 awwww thanks, but your stories are the bees' knees!
@Infinity12356 awwww thanks, but your stories are the bees' knees!
If you have an open nest I'd love to rent it!
If you have an open nest I'd love to rent it!
@banquet

I do have one nest available for you, you can send your pair whenever ready :3
@banquet

I do have one nest available for you, you can send your pair whenever ready :3
giphy.gif
@banquet

Your pair has given birth to 3 eggs! They shall hatch same day on the 28th, Sunday :3
@banquet

Your pair has given birth to 3 eggs! They shall hatch same day on the 28th, Sunday :3
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40