Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [paramount production facility]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
username: Akuoumaru
user id: 707924
flight: arcane!
are you interested in dom?: definitely!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: hopefully i can grow my own team, but it would be fantastic to at least get some stuff going to fund more projects of mine.
your dragon or mine?: i’d be happy to take one of yours :3
any questions we can help with to get you started?: nope!
anything else?: totally new player here, but i find the coli interesting and definitely want to participate in either grinding or dom with arcane <3

thank you so much!! :D
username: Akuoumaru
user id: 707924
flight: arcane!
are you interested in dom?: definitely!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: hopefully i can grow my own team, but it would be fantastic to at least get some stuff going to fund more projects of mine.
your dragon or mine?: i’d be happy to take one of yours :3
anything else?: totally new player here, but i find the coli interesting and definitely want to participate in either grinding or dom with arcane <3

thank you so much!! :D
when the forum signature is not signing (i’ll make it better i promise)
@GayPancake Hiya!! Want a dragon levelled from your lair or want us to pick one for ya?
@GayPancake Hiya!! Want a dragon levelled from your lair or want us to pick one for ya?
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@phony If it would be possible to have you pick one for me, that'll be lovely<3 They may end up being returned once I have a team for my own trained.
@phony If it would be possible to have you pick one for me, that'll be lovely<3 They may end up being returned once I have a team for my own trained.
@GayPancake Totally swell! I have just the girl. :]
@GayPancake Totally swell! I have just the girl. :]
username: Fontaine
user id: 707811
flight: water
are you interested in dom?: yes!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: hoping to participate in dom, mostly. hopefully i contribute to it :D
your dragon or mine?: yours :)
anything else?: thank you so much!
username: Fontaine
user id: 707811
flight: water
are you interested in dom?: yes!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: hoping to participate in dom, mostly. hopefully i contribute to it :D
your dragon or mine?: yours :)
anything else?: thank you so much!
hey! I wonder if it would help the facility to donate lvl 25 arcane dragons? I'd just like to give back since this has been really helpful to me!
hey! I wonder if it would help the facility to donate lvl 25 arcane dragons? I'd just like to give back since this has been really helpful to me!
@Fontaiine

Someone will be over shortly!

@catofacosmos

This program thrives off of donations, we'd be happy to take in whatever you do!
@Fontaiine

Someone will be over shortly!

@catofacosmos

This program thrives off of donations, we'd be happy to take in whatever you do!
username: gblade
user id:704650
flight: earth
are you interested in dom?: Somewhat (I kinda just help when I can)
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: I was hoping to participate in dom but also to help expand my lore as I need level 25 dragons for a project of mine
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) I do not really care too much but preferably my dragons
any questions we can help with to get you started?: no
anything else?: Thank you so much for doing this
username: gblade
user id:704650
flight: earth
are you interested in dom?: Somewhat (I kinda just help when I can)
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: I was hoping to participate in dom but also to help expand my lore as I need level 25 dragons for a project of mine
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) I do not really care too much but preferably my dragons
any questions we can help with to get you started?: no
anything else?: Thank you so much for doing this
@gblade

It looks like you got a mire flyer, which is all we're helping with! She's almost the build we'd use too :]

We're trying to use our resources for people who don't have a 25 capable of training two fodder at once, sorry!
@gblade

It looks like you got a mire flyer, which is all we're helping with! She's almost the build we'd use too :]

We're trying to use our resources for people who don't have a 25 capable of training two fodder at once, sorry!
@phony
All good
@phony
All good
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11