Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When did Aether's get Butterfly?
I was just checking for more secondaries for a future pair, did I just completely miss this? I don't think they had before but I could've just forgotten [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=152&breed=22&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=171&tertgene=140&winggene=154&wings=171&auth=f785cb728d8bf3d6de39add2d5d80ad770d2b195&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
I was just checking for more secondaries for a future pair, did I just completely miss this? I don't think they had before but I could've just forgotten
dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=152&breed=22&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=171&tertgene=140&winggene=154&wings=171&auth=f785cb728d8bf3d6de39add2d5d80ad770d2b195&dummyext=prev.png
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
They also did not have metallic or alloy, wait. I think I picked the best time to check these two.
They also did not have metallic or alloy, wait. I think I picked the best time to check these two.
wUPafb6.png
Checking the announcement thread for Aethers and both these genes are present there, so I think they've had them since they released.
Checking the announcement thread for Aethers and both these genes are present there, so I think they've had them since they released.
Mqw5b1R.gif
@Lyuna

Wow, since launch?? I thought there was like a whole thing where they hadn't gotten the butterfly/petals genes on launch. I certainly didn't recall Metallic/Alloy because those are some of my favorite genes, and I remember them Not having them. Maybe it's just a mix up in my brain, but I would've had more Aethers if I remembered that at all.
@Lyuna

Wow, since launch?? I thought there was like a whole thing where they hadn't gotten the butterfly/petals genes on launch. I certainly didn't recall Metallic/Alloy because those are some of my favorite genes, and I remember them Not having them. Maybe it's just a mix up in my brain, but I would've had more Aethers if I remembered that at all.
wUPafb6.png
@FlareFighters I did too, but I think we both got it mixed up with Wasp/Bee (which I think they still don't have?). I do recall though there was some talk about how Monarch doesn't match with Butterfly.
But Metal/Alloy I distinctly recall because people really loved how it looked on Aethers. So shiny.
@FlareFighters I did too, but I think we both got it mixed up with Wasp/Bee (which I think they still don't have?). I do recall though there was some talk about how Monarch doesn't match with Butterfly.
But Metal/Alloy I distinctly recall because people really loved how it looked on Aethers. So shiny.
Mqw5b1R.gif
@Lyuna

Wow I am just the fool, and have been for a while. I sold so many project G1s that would've been great Metallic/Alloy Aethers. I even sold dragons because I wanted butterfly for em and didn't want to wait and hope.
@Lyuna

Wow I am just the fool, and have been for a while. I sold so many project G1s that would've been great Metallic/Alloy Aethers. I even sold dragons because I wanted butterfly for em and didn't want to wait and hope.
wUPafb6.png
interesting, I don't actually remember either of those being there either!
interesting, I don't actually remember either of those being there either!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each