Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR flight vs. fav animal?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Light. Dogs, giant anteaters, and pangolins!
Light. Dogs, giant anteaters, and pangolins!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
plague and dragons bugs and reptiles and fimsh
plague has catfish mascot i thinki but i never seen
plague and dragons bugs and reptiles and fimsh
plague has catfish mascot i thinki but i never seen
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
nature flight and my favorite animals are lions and flamingos
nature flight and my favorite animals are lions and flamingos
I don’t know what to put here
earth, and large canids and large felis! big fan of paw-ed and long-muzzled fur friends c:
earth, and large canids and large felis! big fan of paw-ed and long-muzzled fur friends c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
i'm in earth and my favorite animals are cats [emoji=coatl love size=1]
i'm in earth and my favorite animals are cats
mtHAEL4.png9hqcHsy.pngMUYNhfy.png
0HBKL8H.png1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png
kI850Ts.pngNlmYDAS.pngvfvF2Nu.png
qhK4FYS.pngPxVdyDW.pngmlHpBMC.png
Plague and my favourite animal (by no surprise) is crows

yup, checks out
Plague and my favourite animal (by no surprise) is crows

yup, checks out
52374.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
wind + my favorite animal changes from day to day... i've wanted to be able to settle down on a favorite for a very long time, if only for the sake of being able to answer the question "what's your favorite animal?" easily whenever it comes up, but i just can't choose. part of me doesn't understand how anyone can pick just one favorite when there's so many amazing critters out there – at least for me, it feels like my "favorite" changes every time i learn a new fun fact or see another cool post of some animal doing some interesting thing.

is the lack of correlation any correlation? maybe, lol
wind + my favorite animal changes from day to day... i've wanted to be able to settle down on a favorite for a very long time, if only for the sake of being able to answer the question "what's your favorite animal?" easily whenever it comes up, but i just can't choose. part of me doesn't understand how anyone can pick just one favorite when there's so many amazing critters out there – at least for me, it feels like my "favorite" changes every time i learn a new fun fact or see another cool post of some animal doing some interesting thing.

is the lack of correlation any correlation? maybe, lol
HxpqByB.jpeg
Plague. Favorite animal is a moose! also a very big fan of horses, and spiders. I love all things leggy, apparently.
Plague. Favorite animal is a moose! also a very big fan of horses, and spiders. I love all things leggy, apparently.
v buy my UMA! v
UU9vIu2.png
RIuVQv5.png
earth and otters? hm
earth and otters? hm
nhGfMn6.png
Um.... Plague and... dinosaurs?
Um.... Plague and... dinosaurs?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15