Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | you ever just buy the wrong gene
1 2
I bought aether points when trying to buy modern points. I've had it relisted on the AH for over a week now. Maybe someday... Gene bloat is real.
I bought aether points when trying to buy modern points. I've had it relisted on the AH for over a week now. Maybe someday... Gene bloat is real.
ijWAday.pngy3NW8md.gif
i have an Undertide Lacquer that i bought because i was thinking of an older gene plan than the one i'd settled on. if i didn't feel so confident that i'll definitely use it on some other Undertide (and i will, i love Lacquer) i'd just put it up in the Auction House at a slight discount to recoup some of the cost.
i have an Undertide Lacquer that i bought because i was thinking of an older gene plan than the one i'd settled on. if i didn't feel so confident that i'll definitely use it on some other Undertide (and i will, i love Lacquer) i'd just put it up in the Auction House at a slight discount to recoup some of the cost.
34047237.png
73030014.png
I've done this before - I just put it up on the AH and try to get at least most of my money back. [emoji=aether laughing size=1] More recently I bought Lionfish thinking I would end up using it for a project, but it turns out a different combo was preferred, so now I just have that lying around. At least it's a modern version of it, so more chance of me actually using it someday.
I've done this before - I just put it up on the AH and try to get at least most of my money back.

More recently I bought Lionfish thinking I would end up using it for a project, but it turns out a different combo was preferred, so now I just have that lying around. At least it's a modern version of it, so more chance of me actually using it someday.
[quote name="SilentTalk" date="2024-04-23 02:29:59" ] I bought aether points when trying to buy modern points. I've had it relisted on the AH for over a week now. Maybe someday... Gene bloat is real. [/quote] True... I thought I needed Sandsurge Gembond, decided against it, and now I can't get rid of it lol.
SilentTalk wrote on 2024-04-23 02:29:59:
True... I thought I needed Sandsurge Gembond, decided against it, and now I can't get rid of it lol.
WYlLiNl.gif
@SeaCat
I've been procrastinating on my cauldron, so this is just a sign that I need to work on that. Thank you for the offer.
@SeaCat
I've been procrastinating on my cauldron, so this is just a sign that I need to work on that. Thank you for the offer.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
teardrop_owlynx.png
1 2 3 4
Zarteicha
FR +3 [] She / They

tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
jI9KbMj.png
1 2