Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | you ever just buy the wrong gene
1 2
I was thinking to myself that I needed to pick up a gene for my Dusthide later and that I needed to get Hex for an unrelated Modern dragon. And my brain just. Combined the two thoughts. ...And now I have a Dusthide Hex I don't even need. Didn't question it because I bought a lot of Ancient genes recently until I went to my Hoard and went "...WAIT A MINUTE [emoji=spiral scared size=1]" [size=2]i am booboo the fool[/size]
I was thinking to myself that I needed to pick up a gene for my Dusthide later and that I needed to get Hex for an unrelated Modern dragon.

And my brain just. Combined the two thoughts.

...And now I have a Dusthide Hex I don't even need. Didn't question it because I bought a lot of Ancient genes recently until I went to my Hoard and went "...WAIT A MINUTE "

i am booboo the fool
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
To this day I still have a copy of modern Jester in my hoard because I wanted to gene an ancient like a year ago.

Either I'll figure out a use for it or it'll sit there forever as a testament to bad decisions. Mine or whoever's in charge of organizing the marketplace, possibly both.
To this day I still have a copy of modern Jester in my hoard because I wanted to gene an ancient like a year ago.

Either I'll figure out a use for it or it'll sit there forever as a testament to bad decisions. Mine or whoever's in charge of organizing the marketplace, possibly both.
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
Right after Glass and Gloss' shop came out, I bought a modern gene thinking I had to convert it into an ancient gene. I think I found a use for it later? I don't even remember what gene it was.
Right after Glass and Gloss' shop came out, I bought a modern gene thinking I had to convert it into an ancient gene. I think I found a use for it later? I don't even remember what gene it was.
they/them
I currently have an aether metallic gene in my horde that i don't remember buying. I thought i had bought a starmap but when i checked i had metallic instead so i had to spend more gems to get what i actually wanted. I still have no idea what to do with the metallic.
I currently have an aether metallic gene in my horde that i don't remember buying. I thought i had bought a starmap but when i checked i had metallic instead so i had to spend more gems to get what i actually wanted. I still have no idea what to do with the metallic.
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
I didn't get the gene yet, but I'm working on a derg that I want to give Angler. So, I gathered all the materials I needed and went to Baldwin. Angler is a Lv 26 recipe...

...And I'm Lv 13...
I didn't get the gene yet, but I'm working on a derg that I want to give Angler. So, I gathered all the materials I needed and went to Baldwin. Angler is a Lv 26 recipe...

...And I'm Lv 13...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
teardrop_owlynx.png
1 2 3 4
Zarteicha
FR +3 [] She / They

tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
jI9KbMj.png
If I misbought an expensive gene I'd put it on the AH. You can get most of your currency back if it's a treasure gene and possibly all of your currency back if it's a gem gene.
If I misbought an expensive gene I'd put it on the AH. You can get most of your currency back if it's a treasure gene and possibly all of your currency back if it's a gem gene.
WYlLiNl.gif
yeah look i've got a modern poison in my hoard and i can't for the life of me remember why i have it? i don't even have any projects that need poison??

@zarteicha
i've got a max level cauldron if you want to send me the mats and i can brew it for you? if you wanna do it yourself tho i totally respect the grind
yeah look i've got a modern poison in my hoard and i can't for the life of me remember why i have it? i don't even have any projects that need poison??

@zarteicha
i've got a max level cauldron if you want to send me the mats and i can brew it for you? if you wanna do it yourself tho i totally respect the grind
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
[quote name="Mangrit" date="2024-04-22 21:39:52" ] If I misbought an expensive gene I'd put it on the AH. You can get most of your currency back if it's a treasure gene and possibly all of your currency back if it's a gem gene. [/quote] I bought the wrong Remove Gene once and did exactly that, and in that case accidentally made a little profit, even?? Still not sure how that happened lol
Mangrit wrote on 2024-04-22 21:39:52:
I bought the wrong Remove Gene once and did exactly that, and in that case accidentally made a little profit, even?? Still not sure how that happened lol
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
The number of times I've bought a gene for one Ancient when I intended to buy it for another...
The number of times I've bought a gene for one Ancient when I intended to buy it for another...
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I still have a copy of Bar I bought years ago and I still don't remember who it's for lmao
One day this will get used for something
I still have a copy of Bar I bought years ago and I still don't remember who it's for lmao
One day this will get used for something
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
1 2