Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 509 510
@BeingOfSalt your order was complete right before roll over :) I'm heading to bed but I'll accept as soon as I'm back online tomorrow (early afternoon) I tried to stay up a bit just in case you were online this late but I promise to get to it tomorrow. Thank you for ordering with the Coli Crusaders :D
@BeingOfSalt your order was complete right before roll over :) I'm heading to bed but I'll accept as soon as I'm back online tomorrow (early afternoon) I tried to stay up a bit just in case you were online this late but I promise to get to it tomorrow. Thank you for ordering with the Coli Crusaders :D

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@IDRyu [emoji=pink star size=1] Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
@IDRyu
Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
Hello @Ponnie! I am starting your 2h fest grind in Redrock Cove shortly. I will be taking a short break at around the 1h mark so it may take a little longer than usual.
Expect another ping once Loot has been CRed!
Hello @Ponnie! I am starting your 2h fest grind in Redrock Cove shortly. I will be taking a short break at around the 1h mark so it may take a little longer than usual.
Expect another ping once Loot has been CRed!
nafQSbU.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hi @Ponnie! Your grind has been completed and loot has been sent out via [b]CRs[/b]! Thank you for your business!! Notable Drops: [item=unhatched water egg][item=coral weaver chest][item=coral weaver chest][item=kelphide lullaby chest][item=kelphide lullaby chest][item=kelphide lullaby chest][item=reef sniper chest][item=magic coral chest][item=ancient gene parchment: phantom][item=oceansurf magus crate]
Hi @Ponnie! Your grind has been completed and loot has been sent out via CRs! Thank you for your business!!

Notable Drops:
Unhatched Water Egg Coral Weaver Chest Coral Weaver Chest Kelphide Lullaby Chest Kelphide Lullaby Chest Kelphide Lullaby Chest Reef Sniper Chest Magic Coral Chest Ancient Gene Parchment: Phantom Oceansurf Magus Crate
nafQSbU.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Arkeyr79

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us! Enjoy your loot. ;)
@Arkeyr79

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us! Enjoy your loot. ;)
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@aprilraven Hello, I'll be taking on the first hour of your 2 hour fest grind in Redrock Cove shortly. Loot will be sent by PM and you will receive another ping here when complete.
@aprilraven Hello, I'll be taking on the first hour of your 2 hour fest grind in Redrock Cove shortly. Loot will be sent by PM and you will receive another ping here when complete.
1YSPZnA.png
@Milim

Hello Hello, I will be working on your 2 hours of grinding in Redrock Cove for fest shortly! As you have prepaid, all loot is sent via PM and I'll ping you here to say all has been sent as always <3
@Milim

Hello Hello, I will be working on your 2 hours of grinding in Redrock Cove for fest shortly! As you have prepaid, all loot is sent via PM and I'll ping you here to say all has been sent as always <3
@aprilraven Your first hour is complete and loot has been sent. Thank you for ordering from us!

@Solune Hi! I'll be starting your second hour in Redrock Cove shortly. Loot will be sent by CR, and your total will be 150g. :)
@aprilraven Your first hour is complete and loot has been sent. Thank you for ordering from us!

@Solune Hi! I'll be starting your second hour in Redrock Cove shortly. Loot will be sent by CR, and your total will be 150g. :)
1YSPZnA.png
@milim

YOur order is complete and in your PMs for you! Thanks for hiring us as always!
@milim

YOur order is complete and in your PMs for you! Thanks for hiring us as always!
@Solune Your 1 hour grind is complete and CRs sent. Enjoy!
@Solune Your 1 hour grind is complete and CRs sent. Enjoy!
1YSPZnA.png
1 2 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 509 510