Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I found an ad that violated regulations
So I was looking at the event calendar, to figure out how long until I can complete my collection of flowering Serpents, as I'm only missing the one from the upcoming nature event, and an ad for "sexy superhero comics" popped up. I can't screenshot on my device, but I got the link if it will help.

https://empoweredcomic.com/

My friend Sylvestervulture also encountered this ad while doing a coliseum fight, about two weeks ago if they remember correctly. I know I'm supposed to report it, but idk how, as I only recently joined.
So I was looking at the event calendar, to figure out how long until I can complete my collection of flowering Serpents, as I'm only missing the one from the upcoming nature event, and an ad for "sexy superhero comics" popped up. I can't screenshot on my device, but I got the link if it will help.

https://empoweredcomic.com/

My friend Sylvestervulture also encountered this ad while doing a coliseum fight, about two weeks ago if they remember correctly. I know I'm supposed to report it, but idk how, as I only recently joined.
@DrakeDyStar
you may want to send this info to the advertising report thread (which is pinned in FRD) or directly to the hiveworks email that is mentioned in there
luckily it does sound like they can work with just the link if they have to, but any of the extra info you posted here would likely help as well
@DrakeDyStar
you may want to send this info to the advertising report thread (which is pinned in FRD) or directly to the hiveworks email that is mentioned in there
luckily it does sound like they can work with just the link if they have to, but any of the extra info you posted here would likely help as well
unknown.png
@DrakeDyStar i have reported similar ads for hiveworks, and it seems that they cannot do anything about it at the moment, though they are aware of it.

basically in their system hiveworks affiliated comic ads seem to be treated as safe regardless of the contents of the comic, but they seem to be trying to figure out a way to filter mature hiveworks webcomic ads from showing up here

(and just to be clear, i am not affiliated with hiveworks and this should be taken with grain of salt, even though this information is based on an email exchange i had through the ad reporting)
@DrakeDyStar i have reported similar ads for hiveworks, and it seems that they cannot do anything about it at the moment, though they are aware of it.

basically in their system hiveworks affiliated comic ads seem to be treated as safe regardless of the contents of the comic, but they seem to be trying to figure out a way to filter mature hiveworks webcomic ads from showing up here

(and just to be clear, i am not affiliated with hiveworks and this should be taken with grain of salt, even though this information is based on an email exchange i had through the ad reporting)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd