Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Vaix's CC Journal
1 2 3 4 5 6
I knew he was wearing something of the sort :)
And yeah, you should totally keep in the Guardian sketch as well! Kinda fun to see the differences :D

Quote:
Oh my gosh mine is also separated into different documents because Google Docs apparently has a limit to how much you can have in it LOL. Mine's currently scattered across four different documents, personally, because of that. So I totally relate to that / separating it into "parts," too. (I have mine categorized by "Acts" at the moment, loosely.) What's your total word count? Have you calculated that, or is it just a very large, vague number for you? (I have a personal spreadsheet that I've coded to help me keep track of word counts and overall totals and whatnot, especially with it getting chaotic, spanned across the four documents as I've mentioned.)
Whew, well, so far, I've written four and a half(can't remember) parts, and each part was for eery flight *hint hint*. the finished docs had around 270 pages each. . .idk how much that is though. Then there was gonna be, like, a finale. . . .

Dude, what's google docs' limit??? You only wrote four?? how much are you able to write in one???
Quote:
Yeah, that's the dream, but who knows how possible it will be, considering that I'm so hilariously slow at everything I do. But this matters a lot to me, and it's genuinely something I really do want to eventually create fully, and share. Other authors get their works published; so theoretically, why can't I? I'm so driven by this need to tell stories, that I think it's time that I actually do, aha. Even if very few people actually even see or care about it, I need this for myself, I think. (I'm going to implode and melt into a puddle of goo and then seep through the floorboards and into the earth to nourish the soils below if I don't, LOL...)
Hey, you might be slow, but you're still making progress, aren't you? Plus, you've got a great motive to continue as well!
(I feel the same way about my story; if I don't share it in some way, I'm gonna implode >:C)
Quote:
But, thank you for all your kind words and encouragement! It truly means a lot to me that someone would cheer me on despite not even knowing what it's about at all, haha! That's genuinely so thoughtful and sweet of you, I really do appreciate it more than I can put into words currently. :D Thank you so very much; you've really made my day to be honest (which is great, because actually I kind of just woke up LOL— starting off the day hecka strong, aww yeah).

Also haha, I sure hope it has like at least something of merit. Or maybe it's just a bunch of incoherent rambling (because as you can probably tell... I am... very wordy... which may not be a good thing). Oh well haha. As mentioned it's probably going to be very niche in general, so if most people are off-put by the volume of how talkative I am both as a person and a writer, then the story is probably just not for them anyways. x'D
You're welcome, and good morning :D

I think being wordy is good, cause you know how to describe and tell a story like that. Basically, you can create something long and interesting that way :)
Quote:
Oh my apologies, I should have clarified I didn't mean you specifically, just in general that it's a thing I'm paranoid about haha! I'm just being a case of "ORIGINAL OC DO NOT STEAL" meme over here, don't mind me, haha! It's actually something I'm worried about in general, like how am I supposed to hire sensitivity readers and beta readers and ensure they also don't steal my manuscript, somehow? I know NDA shenanigans exist, but it's definitely something I'm going to have to research more once I get into that entire process, ah... That's a future me problem I guess, LOL. For now I'm just going to focus on having content to even worry over in the first place, haha!
Well, I kinda thought you were speaking in general terms, though I also believed you brang it up cause I asked about it :/ Thanks for clarification though!
Not really asking this, and it's fine if you say no, but i'd be happy to be a beta reader if it helps! I've been meaning to improve my writing lately, and I wanna read something interesting. Haven't been able to find much recently >:(
Quote:
Aww, I really appreciate you also taking the time to hear me out despite the fact that my answer was rather lackluster, all things considered! That's seriously so courteous and generous of you, really! :D Thank you so much again! I hope your own day is going splendidly! :D
You're welcome, and thank you!
Quote:
Although you making your own story into a webcomic would genuinely be so cool and fun, so I wish you the best of luck on that endeavor! I tried at one point to make a webcomic (and never finished it because guess who is the SLOWEST PERSON ALIVE haha), and it's a lot of hard work + dedication, but if you want to go for it, then I say absolutely shoot for your dreams, even if they seem difficult! There's beauty in the challenge in my opinion, and honestly the most important aspect is to have fun. If it's something you're passionate about, or if you just want to explore that kind of a medium because why not— you should absolutely do it! I wish you the best of luck, especially if it's a really long story. :D

If you do intend to work on it, it might be helpful to have a full outline (even if it's vague) so you can plan ahead, because in my experience, yolo-ing a webcomic makes it a little harder to stay consistent and not have to retcon whatnot later, but it's up to you for what works best for you, you know? :0 Hopefully your own project will see the light of day eventually too! :D It'd be really rad if you made it!

You could also have like, a thread about it on Flight Rising here in the Creative Corner to garner more interest about it too, especially with the new pinglist system, you could even ping folks for updates when you post new pages and whatnot. That would help get eyes on your creative works, you know? :0 0: :0 Exciting shenanigans, either way! Seriously good luck. :D :D
So. . .

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3308829

The outline was kinda written out already, at least half anyway. I originally wrote it before stopping for a while and deciding to try and write a webtoon comic instead. I just gotta freaking share it bro; I love it so much T^T
I fee like I'm pretty slow as well, tbh. I never like to keep ppl waiting, but I think I might be rushing myself like that in a couple cases, idk.
Thanks for the support tho!
I knew he was wearing something of the sort :)
And yeah, you should totally keep in the Guardian sketch as well! Kinda fun to see the differences :D

Quote:
Oh my gosh mine is also separated into different documents because Google Docs apparently has a limit to how much you can have in it LOL. Mine's currently scattered across four different documents, personally, because of that. So I totally relate to that / separating it into "parts," too. (I have mine categorized by "Acts" at the moment, loosely.) What's your total word count? Have you calculated that, or is it just a very large, vague number for you? (I have a personal spreadsheet that I've coded to help me keep track of word counts and overall totals and whatnot, especially with it getting chaotic, spanned across the four documents as I've mentioned.)
Whew, well, so far, I've written four and a half(can't remember) parts, and each part was for eery flight *hint hint*. the finished docs had around 270 pages each. . .idk how much that is though. Then there was gonna be, like, a finale. . . .

Dude, what's google docs' limit??? You only wrote four?? how much are you able to write in one???
Quote:
Yeah, that's the dream, but who knows how possible it will be, considering that I'm so hilariously slow at everything I do. But this matters a lot to me, and it's genuinely something I really do want to eventually create fully, and share. Other authors get their works published; so theoretically, why can't I? I'm so driven by this need to tell stories, that I think it's time that I actually do, aha. Even if very few people actually even see or care about it, I need this for myself, I think. (I'm going to implode and melt into a puddle of goo and then seep through the floorboards and into the earth to nourish the soils below if I don't, LOL...)
Hey, you might be slow, but you're still making progress, aren't you? Plus, you've got a great motive to continue as well!
(I feel the same way about my story; if I don't share it in some way, I'm gonna implode >:C)
Quote:
But, thank you for all your kind words and encouragement! It truly means a lot to me that someone would cheer me on despite not even knowing what it's about at all, haha! That's genuinely so thoughtful and sweet of you, I really do appreciate it more than I can put into words currently. :D Thank you so very much; you've really made my day to be honest (which is great, because actually I kind of just woke up LOL— starting off the day hecka strong, aww yeah).

Also haha, I sure hope it has like at least something of merit. Or maybe it's just a bunch of incoherent rambling (because as you can probably tell... I am... very wordy... which may not be a good thing). Oh well haha. As mentioned it's probably going to be very niche in general, so if most people are off-put by the volume of how talkative I am both as a person and a writer, then the story is probably just not for them anyways. x'D
You're welcome, and good morning :D

I think being wordy is good, cause you know how to describe and tell a story like that. Basically, you can create something long and interesting that way :)
Quote:
Oh my apologies, I should have clarified I didn't mean you specifically, just in general that it's a thing I'm paranoid about haha! I'm just being a case of "ORIGINAL OC DO NOT STEAL" meme over here, don't mind me, haha! It's actually something I'm worried about in general, like how am I supposed to hire sensitivity readers and beta readers and ensure they also don't steal my manuscript, somehow? I know NDA shenanigans exist, but it's definitely something I'm going to have to research more once I get into that entire process, ah... That's a future me problem I guess, LOL. For now I'm just going to focus on having content to even worry over in the first place, haha!
Well, I kinda thought you were speaking in general terms, though I also believed you brang it up cause I asked about it :/ Thanks for clarification though!
Not really asking this, and it's fine if you say no, but i'd be happy to be a beta reader if it helps! I've been meaning to improve my writing lately, and I wanna read something interesting. Haven't been able to find much recently >:(
Quote:
Aww, I really appreciate you also taking the time to hear me out despite the fact that my answer was rather lackluster, all things considered! That's seriously so courteous and generous of you, really! :D Thank you so much again! I hope your own day is going splendidly! :D
You're welcome, and thank you!
Quote:
Although you making your own story into a webcomic would genuinely be so cool and fun, so I wish you the best of luck on that endeavor! I tried at one point to make a webcomic (and never finished it because guess who is the SLOWEST PERSON ALIVE haha), and it's a lot of hard work + dedication, but if you want to go for it, then I say absolutely shoot for your dreams, even if they seem difficult! There's beauty in the challenge in my opinion, and honestly the most important aspect is to have fun. If it's something you're passionate about, or if you just want to explore that kind of a medium because why not— you should absolutely do it! I wish you the best of luck, especially if it's a really long story. :D

If you do intend to work on it, it might be helpful to have a full outline (even if it's vague) so you can plan ahead, because in my experience, yolo-ing a webcomic makes it a little harder to stay consistent and not have to retcon whatnot later, but it's up to you for what works best for you, you know? :0 Hopefully your own project will see the light of day eventually too! :D It'd be really rad if you made it!

You could also have like, a thread about it on Flight Rising here in the Creative Corner to garner more interest about it too, especially with the new pinglist system, you could even ping folks for updates when you post new pages and whatnot. That would help get eyes on your creative works, you know? :0 0: :0 Exciting shenanigans, either way! Seriously good luck. :D :D
So. . .

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3308829

The outline was kinda written out already, at least half anyway. I originally wrote it before stopping for a while and deciding to try and write a webtoon comic instead. I just gotta freaking share it bro; I love it so much T^T
I fee like I'm pretty slow as well, tbh. I never like to keep ppl waiting, but I think I might be rushing myself like that in a couple cases, idk.
Thanks for the support tho!
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Quote:
A WIP of one of my characters... Fun facts: I hate drawing lineart. x_x It takes so dang long ugh lol. This has already ended me. I'll finish it eventually, who knows when. (Or maybe it'll just become one with my pile of neverending WIPs scattered throughout this thread, who knows LOL.)
mqy24_wip.png
Quote:
So there was a user-run event by the CA (Custom Apparel) community over on Lorwolf for make a sword so we could all do a "sword exchange." And I absolutely 200% missed the deadline on finishing mine (do you know how slow I am as an artist? especially when the piece has a lot of lineart? *laughs nervously*), so I'm not going to be able to participate in the event unfortunately. But, I'm still gonna make it at this point even so, since I have the majority of the lineart finished aha...

In the meantime, here was my concept sketch/idea/wip. Female-posed Bracchus wolf base is from Lorwolf.
lorwolf-sword-ca.png
Quote:
(I have more to post, but I'm going to be separating it into another two-ish posts so that it doesn't clog up a single post too much, because when I've done that in the past, I've noticed it causes loading lag for each page, at least for me. I'd rather have 400 things of pagination than loading lag, so...)

Also, I have heard that centering text can make it hard to read for some people, so I'm going to attempt to remember not to do this. (To be honest, centering text makes it a little easier for me personally to read and parse through, but I want to be accommodating to others too, so... I'm going to try and remember not to do this, if I can. I make no promises. I'm admittedly a forgetful person with memory issues. v_v; And images will likely still be centered though. So... ah... yeah...)
Quote:
A WIP of one of my characters... Fun facts: I hate drawing lineart. x_x It takes so dang long ugh lol. This has already ended me. I'll finish it eventually, who knows when. (Or maybe it'll just become one with my pile of neverending WIPs scattered throughout this thread, who knows LOL.)
mqy24_wip.png
Quote:
So there was a user-run event by the CA (Custom Apparel) community over on Lorwolf for make a sword so we could all do a "sword exchange." And I absolutely 200% missed the deadline on finishing mine (do you know how slow I am as an artist? especially when the piece has a lot of lineart? *laughs nervously*), so I'm not going to be able to participate in the event unfortunately. But, I'm still gonna make it at this point even so, since I have the majority of the lineart finished aha...

In the meantime, here was my concept sketch/idea/wip. Female-posed Bracchus wolf base is from Lorwolf.
lorwolf-sword-ca.png
Quote:
(I have more to post, but I'm going to be separating it into another two-ish posts so that it doesn't clog up a single post too much, because when I've done that in the past, I've noticed it causes loading lag for each page, at least for me. I'd rather have 400 things of pagination than loading lag, so...)

Also, I have heard that centering text can make it hard to read for some people, so I'm going to attempt to remember not to do this. (To be honest, centering text makes it a little easier for me personally to read and parse through, but I want to be accommodating to others too, so... I'm going to try and remember not to do this, if I can. I make no promises. I'm admittedly a forgetful person with memory issues. v_v; And images will likely still be centered though. So... ah... yeah...)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote]Speaking of Lorwolf... I seem to have gotten very distracted by this other site under the premise that all my little guys over there are foxes, not wolves. (I really, really like foxes a lot so everything over there are just [i]hulijing[/i] - fox spirits, basically. Augh I wish the forums let me post hanzi/pinyin properly, sigh.) As such, Lorwolf was (officially) hosting an event called Plentiful Profiles where we had to do some fun stuff for our character profiles! So I entered in my little guy named [url=https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=334940][b]Meirenyu[/b][/url] and lo and behold, he actually won the [url=https://www.lorwolf.com/Forum/View?id=11709][b]official spotlight[/b][/url]?! How cool is that?! (They only spotlight one character, too! Whoa!) Anyways, here's my guy: [center][url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/77271586_LcnlgfruqCUT3VF.png][IMG]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/77271586_LcnlgfruqCUT3VF.png[/IMG][/url] [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/77268543_aoPP4tACzaL0GLP.png][IMG]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/77268543_aoPP4tACzaL0GLP.png[/IMG][/url][/center] For comparison, here's his [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/77266255_5GZJ27AK1xnYxuZ.png?1707146688][b]in-game design[/b][/url] (without the extra apparel he has). He's my precious fishfox. I love him so much. He's my favorite on LW. ;w; I also wrote a small shortstory for him that can either be read [url=https://toyhou.se/~literature/224363.lore-meirenyu][b]here on Toyhouse[/b][/url] (requires a TH account I believe to see) or accessed through his LW profile in the collapsable sections! :D It's 881 words. He also has another section on his actual LW profile that contains some amount of writing that is a short 366 words for some additional context! Please be sure to either read the Important Note on his profile before doing so, or the Author's Pre-Notes on TH though! Fun facts: I adored him so much I had to get a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93285524][b]version of Meirenyu[/b][/url] over here on FR as well. ;w; I love my fishfox guy so much! (I'm also starting a lineage project with him too on LW. I'm so excited about his little family over there LOL; he even has his own lair tab!!)[/quote]
Quote:
Speaking of Lorwolf... I seem to have gotten very distracted by this other site under the premise that all my little guys over there are foxes, not wolves. (I really, really like foxes a lot so everything over there are just hulijing - fox spirits, basically. Augh I wish the forums let me post hanzi/pinyin properly, sigh.)

As such, Lorwolf was (officially) hosting an event called Plentiful Profiles where we had to do some fun stuff for our character profiles! So I entered in my little guy named Meirenyu and lo and behold, he actually won the official spotlight?! How cool is that?! (They only spotlight one character, too! Whoa!)

Anyways, here's my guy:
77271586_LcnlgfruqCUT3VF.png

77268543_aoPP4tACzaL0GLP.png

For comparison, here's his in-game design (without the extra apparel he has). He's my precious fishfox. I love him so much. He's my favorite on LW. ;w;

I also wrote a small shortstory for him that can either be read here on Toyhouse (requires a TH account I believe to see) or accessed through his LW profile in the collapsable sections! :D It's 881 words. He also has another section on his actual LW profile that contains some amount of writing that is a short 366 words for some additional context! Please be sure to either read the Important Note on his profile before doing so, or the Author's Pre-Notes on TH though!

Fun facts: I adored him so much I had to get a version of Meirenyu over here on FR as well. ;w; I love my fishfox guy so much! (I'm also starting a lineage project with him too on LW. I'm so excited about his little family over there LOL; he even has his own lair tab!!)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote]Does anyone remember me mentioning a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2852767/3#post_45116107][b]new imperial adoptable base[/b][/url] some time back? Well if not, that's understandable because it was from 2020 aha... So the story with that was, I was rather excited to debut it, but something wound up happening that really upset me, and I just wound up being too discouraged to continue this adoptable after that. But now that it's been some time, and I'm in a better headspace, I took the base and did some small anatomy fixes to it a bit, and I've decided I'm going to lowkey attempt to resurrect this adoptable and eventually start taking on actual commissions with it. I'm woefully behind on the absolute mass of genes however, so I'm not yet ready to actually release it in any capacity or make an adoptable sales thread, but... it will see the light of day again! So I just finished up a breeding project for one of my friends, and drew two new genes onto this base (in addition to the fixes and updates) - Flair and Koi! And let me tell you, these genes are complex. Flair has like eight layers to it?! And Koi has like ten?! It took me 400 years, but I'm very happy with it! (Oh, and I also made Fire Primal while I was at it!) Behold - the new and improved base! This is for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93759874][b]this dragon[/b][/url], also. It may take a second to load; it's a huge file that was 7-8 MB that I compressed into smaller loading amounts, and even then it takes a hot second to load apparently. [center][url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79408120_LamQXN2ZqWcsTAR.png][IMG]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79408120_LamQXN2ZqWcsTAR.png[/IMG][/url][/center] On another note, I've decided to start using my secondary Toyhouse for storing things like this - so you can see the [url=https://toyhou.se/26384855.adoptables-imperial][b]full gallery of my imperial adoptables over here[/b][/url]! That's it for my art updates in the meantime (I think?), so stay tuned (or don't - watch me be super slow at existing as I vanish into the void once more)~![/quote] ----- [size=6][b]REPLIES / NON-ARTWORK SHENANIGANS:[/b][/size] @/Gubyub (Not pinging because I don't want to come out of nowhere 400 years later with this random reply - sorry that I'm seriously so slow at existing/being social lol - but I figured I would address some of what you said! Also, I admittedly don't like clogging up my thread just with reply content alone instead of the focal point of the thread, so if you'd like to start a more active conversation, I'd appreciate it being moved to PMs instead, aha.) I wish you the best of luck with your own project! Comics are a very large undertaking, so I hope that all is going well. [quote]Dude, what's google docs' limit??? You only wrote four?? how much are you able to write in one???[/quote] Apparently the limit is 1,532,197 characters (I'm not sure if this is with or without spaces admittedly). So I have 4-5 documents right now for my story because I keep hitting this limit on it. I have over 800,000 words for this story at this point. ^^;....... And I'm nowhere near done with it either so I uh....... this story is long....... LOL.... [quote]Hey, you might be slow, but you're still making progress, aren't you? Plus, you've got a great motive to continue as well![/quote] This is very sweet of you to say, I appreciate it a lot. ;w; I'm so slow aha but you're right, any progress is still progress. :D Thank you! I hope your own creative endeavors are going splendidly as well! n_n [quote]Not really asking this, and it's fine if you say no, but i'd be happy to be a beta reader if it helps! I've been meaning to improve my writing lately, and I wanna read something interesting. Haven't been able to find much recently >:([/quote] So sorry about this but I'll have to decline this offer; thank you for the sentiment though! At this stage since it's basically in its first rough draft / WIP / I'm not even done lol, I'm only willing to let close friends read it for the time being. And even then I'm probably going to wait until I'm... either complete with it, or nearing completion, (or whenever I feel more confident starting to share some of it with them, I have no idea when that will be, if sooner or later). Primarily the reason for this is so that I don't have to retcon things for them as I go back through and fix consistencies and all that, since I will be going back through and editing it multiple times, proofreading for typos, etc. etc. It's a lot of work, and I'm not really close to being able to share anything that's relatively presentable just yet. And then, after that, I will be looking into attempting to hire some sensitivity readers for it, and official / paid beta readers who have experience professionally critiquing stories and whatnot. So unfortunately I'm, in general, not accepting beta readers from the general public at this time or in the foreseeable future either, I apologize. ^^; But thank you for your interest regardless (without even knowing anything about it, other than it exists LOL), I appreciate the sentiment and hope you're having a lovely day! C: Stay safe and take care~!
Quote:
Does anyone remember me mentioning a new imperial adoptable base some time back? Well if not, that's understandable because it was from 2020 aha... So the story with that was, I was rather excited to debut it, but something wound up happening that really upset me, and I just wound up being too discouraged to continue this adoptable after that.

But now that it's been some time, and I'm in a better headspace, I took the base and did some small anatomy fixes to it a bit, and I've decided I'm going to lowkey attempt to resurrect this adoptable and eventually start taking on actual commissions with it. I'm woefully behind on the absolute mass of genes however, so I'm not yet ready to actually release it in any capacity or make an adoptable sales thread, but... it will see the light of day again!

So I just finished up a breeding project for one of my friends, and drew two new genes onto this base (in addition to the fixes and updates) - Flair and Koi! And let me tell you, these genes are complex. Flair has like eight layers to it?! And Koi has like ten?! It took me 400 years, but I'm very happy with it! (Oh, and I also made Fire Primal while I was at it!)

Behold - the new and improved base! This is for this dragon, also. It may take a second to load; it's a huge file that was 7-8 MB that I compressed into smaller loading amounts, and even then it takes a hot second to load apparently.
79408120_LamQXN2ZqWcsTAR.png

On another note, I've decided to start using my secondary Toyhouse for storing things like this - so you can see the full gallery of my imperial adoptables over here!

That's it for my art updates in the meantime (I think?), so stay tuned (or don't - watch me be super slow at existing as I vanish into the void once more)~!

REPLIES / NON-ARTWORK SHENANIGANS:

@/Gubyub

(Not pinging because I don't want to come out of nowhere 400 years later with this random reply - sorry that I'm seriously so slow at existing/being social lol - but I figured I would address some of what you said! Also, I admittedly don't like clogging up my thread just with reply content alone instead of the focal point of the thread, so if you'd like to start a more active conversation, I'd appreciate it being moved to PMs instead, aha.)

I wish you the best of luck with your own project! Comics are a very large undertaking, so I hope that all is going well.
Quote:

Apparently the limit is 1,532,197 characters (I'm not sure if this is with or without spaces admittedly). So I have 4-5 documents right now for my story because I keep hitting this limit on it. I have over 800,000 words for this story at this point. ^^;....... And I'm nowhere near done with it either so I uh....... this story is long....... LOL....
Quote:

This is very sweet of you to say, I appreciate it a lot. ;w; I'm so slow aha but you're right, any progress is still progress. :D Thank you! I hope your own creative endeavors are going splendidly as well! n_n
Quote:

So sorry about this but I'll have to decline this offer; thank you for the sentiment though! At this stage since it's basically in its first rough draft / WIP / I'm not even done lol, I'm only willing to let close friends read it for the time being. And even then I'm probably going to wait until I'm... either complete with it, or nearing completion, (or whenever I feel more confident starting to share some of it with them, I have no idea when that will be, if sooner or later). Primarily the reason for this is so that I don't have to retcon things for them as I go back through and fix consistencies and all that, since I will be going back through and editing it multiple times, proofreading for typos, etc. etc. It's a lot of work, and I'm not really close to being able to share anything that's relatively presentable just yet.

And then, after that, I will be looking into attempting to hire some sensitivity readers for it, and official / paid beta readers who have experience professionally critiquing stories and whatnot. So unfortunately I'm, in general, not accepting beta readers from the general public at this time or in the foreseeable future either, I apologize. ^^; But thank you for your interest regardless (without even knowing anything about it, other than it exists LOL), I appreciate the sentiment and hope you're having a lovely day! C: Stay safe and take care~!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote]One of my friends recently gifted me [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/80776400_Igs7HIrsmCXnXSr.png?1713739816][b]this design[/b][/url], so I doodled it. :3c I'm not sure what I'm going to be naming this character admittedly or what I'm doing with them, but I was happy to get such a fun and cute little cat! I added a few markings since the design is originally on a smaller / more chibi base, and I needed to convert the coverage over to my artstyle a little better. Namely I changed the eye colors around a bit, added some dot-like markings above the eyebrows, extended the markings on the legs to a secondary color tone, and gave the character a pawpad color since my paw style includes such things! ([b]EDIT:[/b] Oh and I made the halo more dramatic too, forgot to mention that haha!) [center][url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/80991587_OvHS0eHKM8tyvmU.png][IMG]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/80991587_OvHS0eHKM8tyvmU.png[/IMG][/url][/center][/quote]
Quote:
One of my friends recently gifted me this design, so I doodled it. :3c I'm not sure what I'm going to be naming this character admittedly or what I'm doing with them, but I was happy to get such a fun and cute little cat!

I added a few markings since the design is originally on a smaller / more chibi base, and I needed to convert the coverage over to my artstyle a little better. Namely I changed the eye colors around a bit, added some dot-like markings above the eyebrows, extended the markings on the legs to a secondary color tone, and gave the character a pawpad color since my paw style includes such things! (EDIT: Oh and I made the halo more dramatic too, forgot to mention that haha!)
80991587_OvHS0eHKM8tyvmU.png
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote]Because my friend ([b][url=https://toyhou.se/Ant1vulano]Ant1vulano[/url][/b]) gifted me a design (see post above), I offered to do a headshot/bust of one of her characters, so she picked her character [url=https://toyhou.se/20898160.samiael][b]Samiael[/b][/url]. So I drew that today! :D Character belongs to her obviously. [center][url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/81034887_qZ4NagaJgw81ryP.png][IMG]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/81034887_qZ4NagaJgw81ryP.png[/IMG][/url][/center][/quote]
Quote:
Because my friend (Ant1vulano) gifted me a design (see post above), I offered to do a headshot/bust of one of her characters, so she picked her character Samiael. So I drew that today! :D Character belongs to her obviously.
81034887_qZ4NagaJgw81ryP.png
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
From [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2852767/5#post_55934113][b]this post[/b][/url]: [quote name="Vaixation" date="2024-01-09 20:20:57" ] Guess who keeps forgetting to update this and probably has some broken links thanks to Discord's new image hosting policy? [/quote] Just updating my thread with a "I fixed all the broken links" (I think - let me know if anyone spots anything still broken). It took a really long time to track some of these down admittedly since they were scattered across various Discord PMs. But hopefully my thread no longer looks like Broken Image Mess!
From this post:
Vaixation wrote on 2024-01-09 20:20:57:
Guess who keeps forgetting to update this and probably has some broken links thanks to Discord's new image hosting policy?

Just updating my thread with a "I fixed all the broken links" (I think - let me know if anyone spots anything still broken). It took a really long time to track some of these down admittedly since they were scattered across various Discord PMs. But hopefully my thread no longer looks like Broken Image Mess!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote]So I have this image that I finished on [b]May 18, 2023[/b] that I'd yet to post of all the mains from MXTX's stories. I actually didn't forget; the primary reason that I was holding off on posting it is because I ideally [b]wanted[/b] to include an image caption with it to be inclusive / for accessibility reasons, but I think at this point, seeing that it's almost a year later, that's not going to happen. I just don't have the spoons for it, and it's keeping me from sharing it at all, so I'm sorry about this, but I just don't have the energy / brainpower to write up a large image description. I barely have the willpower to even post artwork as-is (all of my galleries are so outdated; I rarely even showcase anything anymore), so... But anyways yes, here's all the mains from MXTX's works because I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of all three of her stories. (But I adore SVSSS the most, followed by TGCF, then MDZS admittedly.) See how many little references in it you can spot to various shenanigans from the stories! Long URL is because of deviantART lol. [center][url=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/8a921e33-5fc4-4c76-b04c-b240ca955321/dharqpj-688d0ef8-9f28-42ad-a83d-7b063016de8a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhhOTIxZTMzLTVmYzQtNGM3Ni1iMDRjLWIyNDBjYTk1NTMyMVwvZGhhcnFwai02ODhkMGVmOC05ZjI4LTQyYWQtYTgzZC03YjA2MzAxNmRlOGEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.AiWC3bBcibHuHmFFqJv4Nq-KcpELahxVurQM6PNbixc][IMG]https://64.media.tumblr.com/fa9b57a422df93bad05b19830097d617/100c71287b06a2f7-6c/s1280x1920/2e85a558b62ea2177a33691aa74332d9ac8a047c.png[/IMG][/url] [size=6][url=https://www.deviantart.com/vaixation/art/MXTX-Draw-Style-Meme-1046015479][b]DEVIANTART[/b][/url] | [url=https://heartseer.tumblr.com/post/748849013792669696/][b]TUMBLR[/b][/url][/size][/center][/quote]
Quote:
So I have this image that I finished on May 18, 2023 that I'd yet to post of all the mains from MXTX's stories. I actually didn't forget; the primary reason that I was holding off on posting it is because I ideally wanted to include an image caption with it to be inclusive / for accessibility reasons, but I think at this point, seeing that it's almost a year later, that's not going to happen.

I just don't have the spoons for it, and it's keeping me from sharing it at all, so I'm sorry about this, but I just don't have the energy / brainpower to write up a large image description. I barely have the willpower to even post artwork as-is (all of my galleries are so outdated; I rarely even showcase anything anymore), so...

But anyways yes, here's all the mains from MXTX's works because I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of all three of her stories. (But I adore SVSSS the most, followed by TGCF, then MDZS admittedly.) See how many little references in it you can spot to various shenanigans from the stories!

Long URL is because of deviantART lol.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6