Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | emergency commissions! [full]
1 2 3 4
please please please!!! add me to your pinglist if you decide to do more. I would love to order through USD to help you out with saving some funds for school if possible, and ofc getting absolutely amazing art in return! :D:D
please please please!!! add me to your pinglist if you decide to do more. I would love to order through USD to help you out with saving some funds for school if possible, and ofc getting absolutely amazing art in return! :D:D
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
@Mercenary here’s Seraf! I chose cinquefoil flowers — they represent resilience and strength. I hope u like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/EoKFjAx.png[/img]
@Mercenary here’s Seraf! I chose cinquefoil flowers — they represent resilience and strength. I hope u like it!

EoKFjAx.png
wIHwxLY.png
@miencha
Oh this is so beautiful! The flowers are such a great idea and really suit his character. Thank you so so much!
@miencha
Oh this is so beautiful! The flowers are such a great idea and really suit his character. Thank you so so much!
@rubin here’s what I came up with! Let me know if u want the stars and anything around him — I wasn’t sure so I just didn’t add them [img]https://i.imgur.com/lcCsbnf.png[/img]
@rubin here’s what I came up with! Let me know if u want the stars and anything around him — I wasn’t sure so I just didn’t add them

lcCsbnf.png
wIHwxLY.png
she looks beautiful, thank you so much for drawing her! no need to add any more deco, no worries T v T)/
she looks beautiful, thank you so much for drawing her! no need to add any more deco, no worries T v T)/
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
Can I be put on your ping list? Also regarding using food items as payment, does the # of food points per item matter?
Can I be put on your ping list? Also regarding using food items as payment, does the # of food points per item matter?
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Could you add me to your pinglist— your art is beautiful! ^^
Could you add me to your pinglist— your art is beautiful! ^^

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
VX0BdyJ.gif
@queerhyena here’s your commission! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QPD45GY.png[/img]
@queerhyena here’s your commission!

QPD45GY.png
wIHwxLY.png
AHHHHHH!!! its BEAUTIFUL /sobbing thank you so SO much i love his lil expression and his tiny feets..... aughhh <3
AHHHHHH!!! its BEAUTIFUL /sobbing thank you so SO much i love his lil expression and his tiny feets..... aughhh <3
eK7PP6Y.png
5hF3FGk.png
1vAtYxM.png FYXIaUn.png

YMPbu9R.png
Heya! just wanted to let you know that my username is spelled incorrectly on your pinglist. Could that be fixed? Many thanks C:
Heya! just wanted to let you know that my username is spelled incorrectly on your pinglist. Could that be fixed? Many thanks C:
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
1 2 3 4