Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 500 501 502 503 504 ... 509 510
@AlvildaBright I'll be beginning your 2 hour fest grind in Redrock Cove shortly. Your loot will be sent by PM and you will receive another ping here when complete.
@AlvildaBright I'll be beginning your 2 hour fest grind in Redrock Cove shortly. Your loot will be sent by PM and you will receive another ping here when complete.
1YSPZnA.png
@IDRyu [emoji=blue star size=1] Starting your [i]2h[/i] fest grind in the [i]Redrock Cove[/i]. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
@IDRyu
Starting your 2h fest grind in the Redrock Cove. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[quote name="raijuu" date="2024-04-21 03:53:03" ] @LunarGlare [emoji=blue star size=1] I can take your [i]currently lv14[/i] dragon to be leveled to [i]25[/i], feel free to send and I'll start right away! [/quote] Sweet!! Thank you so much, sending her over !! :D
raijuu wrote on 2024-04-21 03:53:03:
@LunarGlare
I can take your currently lv14 dragon to be leveled to 25, feel free to send and I'll start right away!
Sweet!! Thank you so much, sending her over !! :D
@AlcatrazSystem | @LeggoMyEggos

Thank you for the clarification! Y'all are wonderful!
@AlcatrazSystem | @LeggoMyEggos

Thank you for the clarification! Y'all are wonderful!
@AlvildaBright Your grind is complete and loot sent. Thank you for ordering from us!
@AlvildaBright Your grind is complete and loot sent. Thank you for ordering from us!
1YSPZnA.png
hiyas @Solune I'll be grabbing one of your 2 hours for Redrock and I'll give you a ping once I'm finished and have sent over your CRs! :)
hiyas @Solune I'll be grabbing one of your 2 hours for Redrock and I'll give you a ping once I'm finished and have sent over your CRs! :)

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@LadyLB

Hello friend! I will be handling your 2 hours of fest grinding in Redrock Cove shortly! As you have prepaid, I will send your loot via PMs and ping you again here to let you know it has all been sent. Hope you are having a great fest so far!
@LadyLB

Hello friend! I will be handling your 2 hours of fest grinding in Redrock Cove shortly! As you have prepaid, I will send your loot via PMs and ping you again here to let you know it has all been sent. Hope you are having a great fest so far!
@LadyLB Hello again! Your loot has been delivered to your PMs! Have a great Wavecrest!
@LadyLB Hello again! Your loot has been delivered to your PMs! Have a great Wavecrest!
@/Solune thank you for ordering with us. Your grind was sent out a bit ago but I forgot to update here on the board ;)

@BeingOfSalt I'll be working on your 1 hour in Redrock cove today and I'll be giving you a ping/CR once your grind is done :) I should be done before roll over. Thank you!
@/Solune thank you for ordering with us. Your grind was sent out a bit ago but I forgot to update here on the board ;)

@BeingOfSalt I'll be working on your 1 hour in Redrock cove today and I'll be giving you a ping/CR once your grind is done :) I should be done before roll over. Thank you!

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@Arkeyr79

Starting your 2h fest order in Redrock Cove shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been CRed.
@Arkeyr79

Starting your 2h fest order in Redrock Cove shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been CRed.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 500 501 502 503 504 ... 509 510