Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe Your Fave Podcasts
1 2
I couldn't find a thread for this and thought it might be fun! I'll start:

Endure listening to the angry man while our bestie screams and laughs like a madman.
I couldn't find a thread for this and thought it might be fun! I'll start:

Endure listening to the angry man while our bestie screams and laughs like a madman.
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
Sounds fun!!

1: Gravity Falls but in the desert. “Oh hey this is silly goofy” until it hits you with the most heart wrenching existential words you’ve ever heard.

2: Now you can sort the horrors!

2.5: The horrors are no longer as easily sortable!

3: Even though the narrator is an incomprehensible eldritch horror they make me feel so safe. The comfort podcast ever (even though I haven’t finished catching up in this one yet)

4: Hey thief guy stop running away we’ve been through this arc like three times. Also yippee I love d&d (this is not a d&d podcast) ((I also am not caught up in this one, I used to be but then fell behind))

5: Hermitcraft.

I wanted to include Camp Here & There in here as well but I just can’t seem to think of a good funny description even though this should be the easiest to be funny about, so uhh [insert funny thing about Camp Here & There here]
Sounds fun!!

1: Gravity Falls but in the desert. “Oh hey this is silly goofy” until it hits you with the most heart wrenching existential words you’ve ever heard.

2: Now you can sort the horrors!

2.5: The horrors are no longer as easily sortable!

3: Even though the narrator is an incomprehensible eldritch horror they make me feel so safe. The comfort podcast ever (even though I haven’t finished catching up in this one yet)

4: Hey thief guy stop running away we’ve been through this arc like three times. Also yippee I love d&d (this is not a d&d podcast) ((I also am not caught up in this one, I used to be but then fell behind))

5: Hermitcraft.

I wanted to include Camp Here & There in here as well but I just can’t seem to think of a good funny description even though this should be the easiest to be funny about, so uhh [insert funny thing about Camp Here & There here]
Hi, you can call me Ray!
Slowly warming up to the Internet, still not very talkative though
My fandragons are cool and swag :>
hh5n4WA.png
hdWqAOO.png
J7D1quC.png
gYW0j5f.png
eRwbrSc.png
O1BLMLJ.png
pkY2oAO.png
O58IfTZ.png
iDdef0R.png
ExfcDGa.png
- two nerds talk about nerdy things. sometimes a cat interrupts. (Overly Sarcastic Podcast)
- basically Mafia and similar party games, but also there's PLOT and it can and will destroy your feels. (Discord Murder Party)
- three brothers and a dad trying to have a serious dnd campaign. the 'serious' is in quotation marks. until it isn't. (The Adventure Zone: Balance Arc)
- two nerds talk about nerdy things. sometimes a cat interrupts. (Overly Sarcastic Podcast)
- basically Mafia and similar party games, but also there's PLOT and it can and will destroy your feels. (Discord Murder Party)
- three brothers and a dad trying to have a serious dnd campaign. the 'serious' is in quotation marks. until it isn't. (The Adventure Zone: Balance Arc)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
- wikipedia articles. no, seriously, that's actually the entire premise.

- three normal guys in a very normal town review very real movies

- space mission of observing a star where nothing really happens! oh no. oh no. oH NO. OH NO. OH NO? oh. cool. good. OH NO-

- a horsegirl, rich girl, and Enthusiastic Guy try to get a job and face the Horrors

(i can't sleep, break room at the cineplex, wolf 359, rotating heroes first arc)
- wikipedia articles. no, seriously, that's actually the entire premise.

- three normal guys in a very normal town review very real movies

- space mission of observing a star where nothing really happens! oh no. oh no. oH NO. OH NO. OH NO? oh. cool. good. OH NO-

- a horsegirl, rich girl, and Enthusiastic Guy try to get a job and face the Horrors

(i can't sleep, break room at the cineplex, wolf 359, rotating heroes first arc)
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
three guys tell jokes and talk about whatever goes bump in the night
three guys tell jokes and talk about whatever goes bump in the night
who doesn't love a good town radio program? I know I do. It's my favorite bedtime snack. nice and starchy.
who doesn't love a good town radio program? I know I do. It's my favorite bedtime snack. nice and starchy.
A respected doctor and her beloved clown husband accost you with the full weight of medical history
A respected doctor and her beloved clown husband accost you with the full weight of medical history
YMPbu9R.pngxYQkuHQ.pngnWiQNX9.pngTdTJOrw.pngOPvsslx.pngEEUHXHn.png
dragon_and_knight.gif
@Sunnray437 Its so funny that i know exactly what the first three on your list are

anyway mine are

1. Are you afraid of crabs? would you like to be?

2. Three muppets who are allergic to following through on their own premise

3. you were so busy wondering if you could sort the horrors, you didn't stop to wonder whether you should.

camp here and there isn't necessarily one of my favorites (i like it i just have other ones i love) but i would describe it as "A Will Wood song literally come to life"
@Sunnray437 Its so funny that i know exactly what the first three on your list are

anyway mine are

1. Are you afraid of crabs? would you like to be?

2. Three muppets who are allergic to following through on their own premise

3. you were so busy wondering if you could sort the horrors, you didn't stop to wonder whether you should.

camp here and there isn't necessarily one of my favorites (i like it i just have other ones i love) but i would describe it as "A Will Wood song literally come to life"
9hqcHsy.png pAONOEc.png Of9K8xp.png
WYxPUv8.png G8AyR6r.png Y9A2W9I.png
V7wUqxW.png DoQJ9XF.png ObKos1f.png
6YtLZau.png LGvol4P.png oTHkN8q.png
2iKXjpB.png l8NOdbs.png

1) funny digimon game with absolutely no emotional damage in store

2) Dudes Rock

3) old people my beloved

1) funny digimon game with absolutely no emotional damage in store

2) Dudes Rock

3) old people my beloved
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
It's like the news, but zanier, and sometimes just as depressing. You never quite know what you'll get in each episode.
It's like the news, but zanier, and sometimes just as depressing. You never quite know what you'll get in each episode.
Yarn wrangler of sorts.
She/her
1 2