Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Shadow Nest
making an entirely new thread since I'm not sure if I can/should necro the one I made last month for the exact same pair

I'm looking to borrow a shadow nest for my pair Queen and King; I can pay in treasure, gems, or food, whichever you'd like!

I've got plenty of room in my lair, so I can hold all the dragons & hatchies once the nest hatches no matter how many eggs they have; no need to worry about having to hold them for a long time or anything
making an entirely new thread since I'm not sure if I can/should necro the one I made last month for the exact same pair

I'm looking to borrow a shadow nest for my pair Queen and King; I can pay in treasure, gems, or food, whichever you'd like!

I've got plenty of room in my lair, so I can hold all the dragons & hatchies once the nest hatches no matter how many eggs they have; no need to worry about having to hold them for a long time or anything
[emoji=shadow rune size=1]
@Zomrabitt Sure, I’ve got a nest free with all my pairs on cooldown. /edited because I don’t actually know if you automatically subscribe to threads you create
@Zomrabitt Sure, I’ve got a nest free with all my pairs on cooldown. /edited because I don’t actually know if you automatically subscribe to threads you create
psd5o6h.jpg
@MyrrhDarkwing what would you like me to send you for it? o:
@MyrrhDarkwing what would you like me to send you for it? o:
@Zomrabitt Gems or treasure is fine!
@Zomrabitt Gems or treasure is fine!
psd5o6h.jpg