Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Suggestion update Sweet pea of Wavecrest
1 2 3 4 5
Happy Wavecrest! I love this year's main apparel piece and I'm super excited that I won the skin contest! What I want to address is the cute little familiar this time. Clearly it's supposed to be a banded sea krait and I was even hoping we would get a sea snake for the water fam! What upsets me is the tailtip. The most charming trait seasnake have is their flat paddle like tailtip its so unique, I'm surprised it got not implemented in the art, maybe this could be updated? I know its silly but it is such a pity to have a seasnake without its most recognizable trait! [item=sweet pea of wavecrest] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/56069.png[/img] [img]https://oceananimals.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Blue-Banded-Sea-Krait.jpg[/img] [img]https://c7.alamy.com/comp/ARMX4C/banded-yellow-lipped-sea-krait-banded-yellow-lipped-sea-snake-banded-ARMX4C.jpg[/img] update: In case it gets edited, as hydde pointed out there is this one shine that overlaps with the flower that could be quickly fixed along the way [img]https://i.ibb.co/5rCVG36/snake.png[/img]
Happy Wavecrest!
I love this year's main apparel piece and I'm super excited that I won the skin contest!

What I want to address is the cute little familiar this time.
Clearly it's supposed to be a banded sea krait and I was even hoping we would get a sea snake for the water fam!
What upsets me is the tailtip. The most charming trait seasnake have is their flat paddle like tailtip its so unique, I'm surprised it got not implemented in the art, maybe this could be updated?
I know its silly but it is such a pity to have a seasnake without its most recognizable trait!

Sweet Pea of Wavecrest
56069.png
Blue-Banded-Sea-Krait.jpg
banded-yellow-lipped-sea-krait-banded-yellow-lipped-sea-snake-banded-ARMX4C.jpg

update:
In case it gets edited, as hydde pointed out there is this one shine that overlaps with the flower that could be quickly fixed along the way
snake.png
Support! I'd love to see these cute lil guys get their proper tail tip back :)
Support! I'd love to see these cute lil guys get their proper tail tip back :)
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Agree!! Give them swimming tails!!
Agree!! Give them swimming tails!!
beastclantop.png
signs Support! its a small but noticeable detail that really matches the sea theme :)
signs Support! its a small but noticeable detail that really matches the sea theme :)
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
Support....also doesnt anyone else think this snake art style doesnt match the others
Support....also doesnt anyone else think this snake art style doesnt match the others
Support, I think it'd be very cute!
Support, I think it'd be very cute!
_______________ Corvid

- Masculine pronouns, please.

- Replies may take a while, I'm pretty busy.
88321821.png
They are water snakes. That is the #1 reason to choose the species over any other snake, unless they were picked for being BLUE

Normally I'm chill about "what is done is done" but this is a pretty big omission for a water critter. If a rattlesnake was missing the rattle it would be pretty jarring!
They are water snakes. That is the #1 reason to choose the species over any other snake, unless they were picked for being BLUE

Normally I'm chill about "what is done is done" but this is a pretty big omission for a water critter. If a rattlesnake was missing the rattle it would be pretty jarring!
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
Support! Without the paddle, it doesn't really register as an aquatic snake..
Support! Without the paddle, it doesn't really register as an aquatic snake..
atla-pixilart-1.png
ahh yes, i'd love to see this fixed!
ahh yes, i'd love to see this fixed!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
i'm usually not in favor of art updates for things that aren't errors, but this would be a small fix and i don't really see a reason to oppose it. for snek fans it would definitely be nice. support
i'm usually not in favor of art updates for things that aren't errors, but this would be a small fix and i don't really see a reason to oppose it. for snek fans it would definitely be nice. support
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
1 2 3 4 5