Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Astrology themed skins(?)
These two cool UMAs were in my wishlist since I started FR:

(I have a recolor version now, but I still love the original one too)

Now I'm searching for some skins that have similar vibes with them. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you in advance!
These two cool UMAs were in my wishlist since I started FR:

(I have a recolor version now, but I still love the original one too)

Now I'm searching for some skins that have similar vibes with them. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you in advance!
The skin called Oroscopo from the 2018 Arcane festival actually has zodiac symbols and constellations on it. Can't get much more astrology-themed than that! I have it on my dragon Aspergillus, located on last row of my 3rd page of dragons, if you'd like to see what it looks like. It's a Coatl female skin.
The skin called Oroscopo from the 2018 Arcane festival actually has zodiac symbols and constellations on it. Can't get much more astrology-themed than that! I have it on my dragon Aspergillus, located on last row of my 3rd page of dragons, if you'd like to see what it looks like. It's a Coatl female skin.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
@Hypercoaster

Oh wow, it's beautiful! I bought it right away :DD Thank you!
@Hypercoaster

Oh wow, it's beautiful! I bought it right away :DD Thank you!
I once made a series that was a mix of Egyptian glyphs & astrology

But I also think these fit the theme:

-Brightshine 2019
-Starfall 2020
I once made a series that was a mix of Egyptian glyphs & astrology

But I also think these fit the theme:

-Brightshine 2019
-Starfall 2020
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@DeathSpecter

You're certainly talented. Love the other accents, too! Thank you for your suggestions :D
@DeathSpecter

You're certainly talented. Love the other accents, too! Thank you for your suggestions :D

repping my own custom but its not limited you can ask for reprints

repping my own custom but its not limited you can ask for reprints
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@bulrush

I really love Horoscope series, already have one in my hoard :> Your custom skin is gorgeous, too! It has such a mystic vibe.
@bulrush

I really love Horoscope series, already have one in my hoard :> Your custom skin is gorgeous, too! It has such a mystic vibe.
if you want more Gilded Zodiac #47115 from the 2022 starfall celebration looks like a sky map, it's a blue and gold skin for pearlcatcher male!
if you want more Gilded Zodiac #47115 from the 2022 starfall celebration looks like a sky map, it's a blue and gold skin for pearlcatcher male!
_______________ _ pipsqueak.png _
_

FR+9
She/her
Not fluent in English
There are some very cool ones among the festival skins that you may like.
There are some very cool ones among the festival skins that you may like.
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
@Jusant

Thanks so much, I love it!!

@BrutusCourt

That WC skin is amazing @~@ Thank you for your recommendations!
@Jusant

Thanks so much, I love it!!

@BrutusCourt

That WC skin is amazing @~@ Thank you for your recommendations!