Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Aberration Missing Third Eye Button
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
How is this not considered a bug? Please add the third eye button!
How is this not considered a bug? Please add the third eye button!
I didn't even notice this despite having a button abberation, but this just makes logical sense and would not be a hard fix.
I didn't even notice this despite having a button abberation, but this just makes logical sense and would not be a hard fix.
Support!
Support!
I swore I read that this was an acknowledged bug, but I can't find evidence of where I even read that.

Either way, it feels like a bug and doesn't make sense given all the other dragons that have more than 2 buttons, and aberration middle eyes always get the special eye decor. It's just missing!
I swore I read that this was an acknowledged bug, but I can't find evidence of where I even read that.

Either way, it feels like a bug and doesn't make sense given all the other dragons that have more than 2 buttons, and aberration middle eyes always get the special eye decor. It's just missing!
eP65k0J.png
[quote name="Dracowolfie" date="2024-04-21 16:33:29" ] I swore I read that this was an acknowledged bug, but I can't find evidence of where I even read that. Either way, it feels like a bug and doesn't make sense given all the other dragons that have more than 2 buttons, and aberration middle eyes always get the special eye decor. It's just missing! [/quote] they originally just had a black void where the third eye was, which was the bug that was acknowledged and "corrected" support!! they look odd without the third button, and i'm surprised that they didn't give them one when they fixed the original error!
Dracowolfie wrote on 2024-04-21 16:33:29:

they originally just had a black void where the third eye was, which was the bug that was acknowledged and "corrected"

support!! they look odd without the third button, and i'm surprised that they didn't give them one when they fixed the original error!
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
support, please it bugs me so much they dont get a 3rd button
support, please it bugs me so much they dont get a 3rd button
MefH354.png
Surely this is a bug?
Surely this is a bug?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Support, it's been a while since the button eyes came out and this still hasn't been implemented. It doesn't make sense, especially (like how the OP mentioned) when other eye types affect all eyes, AND when mirrors actually DO get all four button eyes!
If this is intentional, it's inconsistent and a pointless decision. If it's a bug, please fix it! Justice for Aberrations!
Support, it's been a while since the button eyes came out and this still hasn't been implemented. It doesn't make sense, especially (like how the OP mentioned) when other eye types affect all eyes, AND when mirrors actually DO get all four button eyes!
If this is intentional, it's inconsistent and a pointless decision. If it's a bug, please fix it! Justice for Aberrations!
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
please fix it :(
I wanted to add it to my plushie abbys but the missing button looks so weird, I'm really disappointed. It shouldn't take too long since it's just copy and paste
please fix it :(
I wanted to add it to my plushie abbys but the missing button looks so weird, I'm really disappointed. It shouldn't take too long since it's just copy and paste
eheu... ova!
no pronouns, refer to me as Dormie or Dormiebasne. Don't use they/them please.
We need more buttons! (support)
We need more buttons! (support)
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7