Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another joxbox thread
1 2 3 4 5
I got these with my token. [item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian] & [skin=46741] Already have the familiar and while the accent is really pretty I dont really keep ridgebacks. Maybe i'll see if I can find one I like that fits it but if not off the the AH for both this month. darn.
I got these with my token.

Shattered Plain Gem Guardian &

Already have the familiar and while the accent is really pretty I dont really keep ridgebacks. Maybe i'll see if I can find one I like that fits it but if not off the the AH for both this month. darn.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
I got [item=Contagion Gem Guardian]
I got Contagion Gem Guardian
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
This skin [skin=29329] and this apparel [item=Lightning Aura] I have that apparel but not the skin - I don't normally like male faes but that skin is pretty so its fine c:
This skin

and this apparel

Lightning Aura

I have that apparel but not the skin - I don't normally like male faes but that skin is pretty so its fine c:
[item=Current Caller Raiment] [skin=48636]
Current Caller Raiment
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
I got: [item=Fossil Facsimile] [skin=34630] Definitely disappointed in the item. xD But the skin was one I didn't have, so I'll take it!
I got:

Fossil Facsimile

Definitely disappointed in the item. xD But the skin was one I didn't have, so I'll take it!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[item=luminous halo] Nothing else aside from that and the prismatic coin but, I'm not complaining! Lucky box this month :)
Luminous Halo

Nothing else aside from that and the prismatic coin but, I'm not complaining! Lucky box this month :)
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
[item=standard of the flamecaller] And nothing else...
Standard of the Flamecaller
And nothing else...
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
[item=murkmirth ambassador] Familiar I didn't have, good! [item=skin: tangled symphony] And skin I already have :/
Murkmirth Ambassador Familiar I didn't have, good!
Skin: Tangled Symphony And skin I already have :/
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
i got a [item=Current Caller Raiment] i think it's super cool but i have no idea who im going to use it on
i got a Current Caller Raiment i think it's super cool but i have no idea who im going to use it on
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here