Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Gene Thoughts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
First impressions are that I love it!! Especially on Undertide babies <3

And actually I like the side view just fine, looking at it more, I probably will use it on any Undertide pose ^^
First impressions are that I love it!! Especially on Undertide babies <3

And actually I like the side view just fine, looking at it more, I probably will use it on any Undertide pose ^^
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
I love how it looks and the way it flows. I had my doubts we'd get water splashes considering all the unfortunate implications of certain colours, so this is a really good interpretation of the flight theme.

It has the same drawback as many other line breaking tertiaries where the coverage is very centralized and looks out of place. It looks extremely good on the poses that face the viewer, like male dusthide and the hatchlings. Not so much on the others.

So 4/5? It's gonna be very pose-dependent. Better than riot at least.
I love how it looks and the way it flows. I had my doubts we'd get water splashes considering all the unfortunate implications of certain colours, so this is a really good interpretation of the flight theme.

It has the same drawback as many other line breaking tertiaries where the coverage is very centralized and looks out of place. It looks extremely good on the poses that face the viewer, like male dusthide and the hatchlings. Not so much on the others.

So 4/5? It's gonna be very pose-dependent. Better than riot at least.
i really like the idea itself, but i feel like the placement is a bit awkward?
i really like the idea itself, but i feel like the placement is a bit awkward?
I don't mind it as a random gene, but my mind immediately went "hmm, armpit juice" lol
I don't mind it as a random gene, but my mind immediately went "hmm, armpit juice" lol
It's not something that I'm likely to use myself, but I like that we got another lower-coverage festival gene. The main thing that makes it difficult for me to use most festival genes is their high coverage, which sadly makes finding a good skincent for them difficult.
It's not something that I'm likely to use myself, but I like that we got another lower-coverage festival gene. The main thing that makes it difficult for me to use most festival genes is their high coverage, which sadly makes finding a good skincent for them difficult.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Not what I was expecting but I think it actually might end up being easier to use since it's not so busy
Not what I was expecting but I think it actually might end up being easier to use since it's not so busy
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
I was expecting it to end up looking like water-like hair? Kind of like how the Kelpie mane waterfalls over the dragons spine like this: [center][item=Seaside Kelpie Mane][/center]
I was expecting it to end up looking like water-like hair? Kind of like how the Kelpie mane waterfalls over the dragons spine like this:
Seaside Kelpie Mane
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
At first I thought it was supposed to be a jellyfish like gene until I realized it’s actually meant to be water- I like it though! Its not too busy and thats nice
At first I thought it was supposed to be a jellyfish like gene until I realized it’s actually meant to be water- I like it though! Its not too busy and thats nice
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
Armpit hair
Armpit hair
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Personally I love the way it flows with undertide fins
Personally I love the way it flows with undertide fins
6wR17En.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12