Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies Sales] The Cloud Studio
1 2 3 4 5
Female again if possible, I've got a bit of a gender imbalance right now. ^^;;
Female again if possible, I've got a bit of a gender imbalance right now. ^^;;
hgyV5mU.png VFBVFWW.pngYhlFLq0.pngmt8lr6s.png
@greywatch I can understand that one, though my problem's in the other direction xD I'll let you know if they throw me a femSD
@greywatch I can understand that one, though my problem's in the other direction xD I'll let you know if they throw me a femSD
tSKOR3g.png
- Wind Subspecies Hub
- Painted Clouds
- Foo's Eye Guardians
- Wishlist
- Clan Lore

[center]@pinglist-386 @pinglist-448 A couple of updates today! Firstly: I've changed my discount policy. I'm too inconsistent in remembering to check people's profiles for their Flight, and so I'm now implementing a policy of [b]if you want the discount for buying a Cloud belonging to your Flight, you have to ask.[/b] I just simply don't have the energy at the moment to check everyone, and I'm honestly leaning towards removing the discount aspect altogether. It's not attracting near as many people as I would hope. Secondly: I'm going to try out not listing the dragons on the AH as they hatch, but instead pinging here and letting people tell me they want them and getting a PA. This is kinda standard across several hatcheries and subspecies I've seen, and its once again in the interest of time and energy. THIRDLY: All that being said, I have two new Ash hatchlings! [quote=Spark] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94509509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945096/94509509_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [b]Name:[/b] Spark [b]Subspecies:[/b] Painted Ash [b]Seller:[/b] @Kayfox [s]------[/s] [b]Element:[/b] [emoji=wind rune size=1] [b]Eye Type:[/b] Common [s]------[/s] [b]Price:[/b] [size=4]30,000[emoji=treasure size=1] or 30[emoji=gem size=1] [/size] [/columns][/quote] [quote=Burn] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94509510][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945096/94509510_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [b]Name:[/b] Burn [b]Subspecies:[/b] Painted Ash [b]Seller:[/b] @Kayfox [s]------[/s] [b]Element:[/b] [emoji=wind rune size=1] [b]Eye Type:[/b] Rare [s]------[/s] [b]Price:[/b] [size=4]30,000[emoji=treasure size=1] or 30[emoji=gem size=1] [/size] [/columns][/quote] And lastly: I am, for the time being, putting a hold on breeding my subspecies pairs! Full transparency: Foo's Eye Guardians did not receive the reception I was quite hoping for, and sales on this entire last batch of subspecies were a little slow. It's not all about the cash, of course—I love subspecies for so much more than that—but I won't lie that it was a bit discouraging. That, combined with space problems (I am CONSTANTLY shuffling dragons into my lair before I'd like to to make room for more fodder because I don't have time to level as much nowadays) means that I'm going to push most of my subspecies pairs to [b]Request Only[/b] breeding for the time being. I will breed one more nest of Overcasts, but Foo's Eyes are already on hold (seeing as I still have two of them from the last nest...). This isn't to make anyone feel bad, I just wanted to explain my thoughts, and moving forward I want to take the time to actually finalize my threads and try to spruce up the Wind Subspecies Hub more and just draw more attention to subspecies as a whole, rather than churn out more hatchlings that are going to keep taking up space. I also need to think long and hard about my decisions as a subspecies owner because I have two (and soon a third!) modern subspecies with gem terts and that. Is certainly A Decision to have made. Anyways, RAMBLING OVER. Have a great day!
@Painted Clouds General Pinglist
@Painted Clouds General Sales

A couple of updates today! Firstly: I've changed my discount policy. I'm too inconsistent in remembering to check people's profiles for their Flight, and so I'm now implementing a policy of if you want the discount for buying a Cloud belonging to your Flight, you have to ask. I just simply don't have the energy at the moment to check everyone, and I'm honestly leaning towards removing the discount aspect altogether. It's not attracting near as many people as I would hope.

Secondly: I'm going to try out not listing the dragons on the AH as they hatch, but instead pinging here and letting people tell me they want them and getting a PA. This is kinda standard across several hatcheries and subspecies I've seen, and its once again in the interest of time and energy.

THIRDLY: All that being said, I have two new Ash hatchlings!
Spark wrote:
94509509_350.png

Name: Spark
Subspecies: Painted Ash
Seller: @Kayfox

Element:
Eye Type: Common

Price: 30,000 or 30

Burn wrote:
94509510_350.png

Name: Burn
Subspecies: Painted Ash
Seller: @Kayfox

Element:
Eye Type: Rare

Price: 30,000 or 30

And lastly: I am, for the time being, putting a hold on breeding my subspecies pairs! Full transparency: Foo's Eye Guardians did not receive the reception I was quite hoping for, and sales on this entire last batch of subspecies were a little slow. It's not all about the cash, of course—I love subspecies for so much more than that—but I won't lie that it was a bit discouraging. That, combined with space problems (I am CONSTANTLY shuffling dragons into my lair before I'd like to to make room for more fodder because I don't have time to level as much nowadays) means that I'm going to push most of my subspecies pairs to Request Only breeding for the time being. I will breed one more nest of Overcasts, but Foo's Eyes are already on hold (seeing as I still have two of them from the last nest...).

This isn't to make anyone feel bad, I just wanted to explain my thoughts, and moving forward I want to take the time to actually finalize my threads and try to spruce up the Wind Subspecies Hub more and just draw more attention to subspecies as a whole, rather than churn out more hatchlings that are going to keep taking up space.

I also need to think long and hard about my decisions as a subspecies owner because I have two (and soon a third!) modern subspecies with gem terts and that. Is certainly A Decision to have made.

Anyways, RAMBLING OVER. Have a great day!
tSKOR3g.png
- Wind Subspecies Hub
- Painted Clouds
- Foo's Eye Guardians
- Wishlist
- Clan Lore

@greywatch (sorry if you're on the pinglists and already got pinged) I Just wanted to let you know there's a femSD Painted Ash available!
@greywatch (sorry if you're on the pinglists and already got pinged) I Just wanted to let you know there's a femSD Painted Ash available!
tSKOR3g.png
- Wind Subspecies Hub
- Painted Clouds
- Foo's Eye Guardians
- Wishlist
- Clan Lore

Yess, then I'm definitely interested!
Yess, then I'm definitely interested!
@greywatch excellent, I'll set her up for ya! Gems or treasure?
@greywatch excellent, I'll set her up for ya! Gems or treasure?
tSKOR3g.png
- Wind Subspecies Hub
- Painted Clouds
- Foo's Eye Guardians
- Wishlist
- Clan Lore

Oh, I should've said - treasure please~
Oh, I should've said - treasure please~
1 2 3 4 5