Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 788 789 790 791 792 793 794

@TheWhiteHart
Thanks -

@TheWhiteHart
Thanks -
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
@Danger

Hello, hi and hiya! Go ahead and send your three dragons over tonight -- or tomorrow -- and I'll try to have them all three back to you by .. Monday eveningish.
@Danger

Hello, hi and hiya! Go ahead and send your three dragons over tonight -- or tomorrow -- and I'll try to have them all three back to you by .. Monday eveningish.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

I completely forgot I put two on a nest… well at least it hatches when rollover happens so I’ll have to send them then, sorry!
@TheWhiteHart

I completely forgot I put two on a nest… well at least it hatches when rollover happens so I’ll have to send them then, sorry!
@Danger

No worries, and no hurry. :) No matter how long it takes 'em to get here, I'll be sure to make them hurry even harder to get through the mire!
@Danger

No worries, and no hurry. :) No matter how long it takes 'em to get here, I'll be sure to make them hurry even harder to get through the mire!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Oh! I can send one over now actually, or would you rather I send the three at once?
@TheWhiteHart

Oh! I can send one over now actually, or would you rather I send the three at once?
@Danger

That'll be fine. This way I can get started on him later tonight -- or bright and early tomorrow, whichever comes first.
@Danger

That'll be fine. This way I can get started on him later tonight -- or bright and early tomorrow, whichever comes first.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Sent the CR! Thank you :D
@TheWhiteHart

Sent the CR! Thank you :D
@LadyLB

A modest boquet -- do three petal clad and butterfly winged dragons count as a boquet? -- of triples are triumphant in a timely fashion! No more mere twenties, these three, oh no! Now they are twenty five, old enough to drink, vote, and drive the family cat!
@LadyLB

A modest boquet -- do three petal clad and butterfly winged dragons count as a boquet? -- of triples are triumphant in a timely fashion! No more mere twenties, these three, oh no! Now they are twenty five, old enough to drink, vote, and drive the family cat!
TtDzTWB.png
Could I get two slots in your lovely queue please? ^ ^
Could I get two slots in your lovely queue please? ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

But of course!
@mercurialwings

But of course!
TtDzTWB.png