Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | morphology issues
ok so- ive been trying to make scrys for my progen, but whenever i save it and put the id in to look at offspring pairs, it gives me a totally different dragon? like, i can load the morph normally, but if i copy paste the id into the 'load id' part, its a totally different dragon. am i the only one getting this or is something just up w my computer-
ok so- ive been trying to make scrys for my progen, but whenever i save it and put the id in to look at offspring pairs, it gives me a totally different dragon? like, i can load the morph normally, but if i copy paste the id into the 'load id' part, its a totally different dragon. am i the only one getting this or is something just up w my computer-
@AtomicPotat0 Foresee Progeny is only for existing dragons; you can't use saved scries with it.

you can try searching for similar dragons with Dragon Search and use those IDs if you haven't already, though depending on your criteria, you might not find an exact match.
@AtomicPotat0 Foresee Progeny is only for existing dragons; you can't use saved scries with it.

you can try searching for similar dragons with Dragon Search and use those IDs if you haven't already, though depending on your criteria, you might not find an exact match.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
ohhhhhhhhhhh i didnt know that, thanks :)
ohhhhhhhhhhh i didnt know that, thanks :)
This site lets you look at the babies of scries!
@AtomicPotat0
This site lets you look at the babies of scries!
@AtomicPotat0
The_Aether_Orchard