Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which is your favorite Ancient?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Sandsurge, Aberration, Auraboa! I like all of them though, there are none I dislike!
Sandsurge, Aberration, Auraboa! I like all of them though, there are none I dislike!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Dusthides took the top spot for me! I love Sandsurges and Abberations, but nothing tops these rock ball bois and gals.
Dusthides took the top spot for me! I love Sandsurges and Abberations, but nothing tops these rock ball bois and gals.
Dusthides joining Veils and Undertides for me.
Dusthides joining Veils and Undertides for me.
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
Gaolers 100% i love those big shaggy beasts they're like highland cows to me :] but dusthides and male banescales have so much novelty value for being bald and literally a chicken respectively
Gaolers 100% i love those big shaggy beasts they're like highland cows to me :] but dusthides and male banescales have so much novelty value for being bald and literally a chicken respectively
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
Sandsurge
Sandsurge
Dusthides are so close to toothless and charizard so I’m sold 100%

Sandsurge & Aberration follow up.

I didn’t really liked ancients until sandsurges as I’ve not found the right one for me back then
Dusthides are so close to toothless and charizard so I’m sold 100%

Sandsurge & Aberration follow up.

I didn’t really liked ancients until sandsurges as I’ve not found the right one for me back then
I freaking love Gaoler, Aberration and Aether. Aldo liking Auraboa and Veilspun.
I freaking love Gaoler, Aberration and Aether. Aldo liking Auraboa and Veilspun.
Banescales [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] in fact i love them so much theyre all I have haha!
Banescales in fact i love them so much theyre all I have haha!
ghKvJeY.gif
lGxHQBZ.gif Ul4BYFb.gif

Most Dragons in Hibden | Forum Game/ Sale Pings are just fine!
Custom Chaos Banescale Hatchery
Hoarding wacky Banes! Help me out by trading me a Banescale
Gaos and Surges!
Gaos and Surges!
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
I love the Aethers, Abberations, and Dusthides. Aethers are obvious because they’re just so cute and huggable, their expression also works well with pretty much any aesthetic. Abberations because I love the 2 headed dragon idea and it reminds me of hydras, also I love making them look like messed up lab experiments. Dusthides were kind of a love at first sight, they look like if a plushie came alive as a dragon and I want to cuddle one. Their scale patterns and large tails manage to make even all basic dragons look interesting.
I love the Aethers, Abberations, and Dusthides. Aethers are obvious because they’re just so cute and huggable, their expression also works well with pretty much any aesthetic. Abberations because I love the 2 headed dragon idea and it reminds me of hydras, also I love making them look like messed up lab experiments. Dusthides were kind of a love at first sight, they look like if a plushie came alive as a dragon and I want to cuddle one. Their scale patterns and large tails manage to make even all basic dragons look interesting.
sh5xjiu.png
ca4nyRv.png
pZJYyk4.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
2VtxnMX.png
reHWBXk.png
Da1cz0f.png
0HBKL8H.png
l8NOdbs.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png