Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest '24 OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
@rockss declined your listing, the boost for today is wine and not white!
@rockss declined your listing, the boost for today is wine and not white!
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
Whoops, thank you!
Whoops, thank you!
EsqTMJp.pngzJZQPOD.png

@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

@/brokenteacupOpus I think there may have been an error logging the 10 dragons I sent yesterday? The number of dragons sent on the sheet went up but not my tickets or levels.

I had sent 10 level 7 dragons.

Edit: forgot to ping the troubleshooting team, my bad!

@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

@/brokenteacupOpus I think there may have been an error logging the 10 dragons I sent yesterday? The number of dragons sent on the sheet went up but not my tickets or levels.

I had sent 10 level 7 dragons.

Edit: forgot to ping the troubleshooting team, my bad!
@Raynie

Not a problem! Your attendant had to stop recording because they ran into some computer and power issues, so I've checked your dragons for them. We'll make sure to have them double check your records for you as soon as they're back up and running!
@Raynie

Not a problem! Your attendant had to stop recording because they ran into some computer and power issues, so I've checked your dragons for them. We'll make sure to have them double check your records for you as soon as they're back up and running!
Na5WGHa.png
@frostmeri

Hello, apologies for the inconvenience! Your attendant unfortunately ran into some computer issues and had to stop recording for the day.

Once they're back up and running, we'll make sure your dragons are accounted for!
@frostmeri

Hello, apologies for the inconvenience! Your attendant unfortunately ran into some computer issues and had to stop recording for the day.

Once they're back up and running, we'll make sure your dragons are accounted for!
Na5WGHa.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LWBQ96T.png[/img]
LWBQ96T.png
9BrVyVX.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ybQmh6S.png[/img]
ybQmh6S.png
Hd0tSsj.png
@snowbelle, @jousama, @arelia

my tickets for today seem to have been double recorded - the second recording is between lines 1000-1049!
@snowbelle, @jousama, @arelia

my tickets for today seem to have been double recorded - the second recording is between lines 1000-1049!
XgFzLz3.gif
@tigressRising sending 6 level 8s for treasure (some have the bonus so a few have altered prices)
@tigressRising sending 6 level 8s for treasure (some have the bonus so a few have altered prices)
Art Shop
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia Hi! Sorry to bother you, but can one of you double check my ticket count? I saw in the sheet that I have 3,770, but according to my own sheet I have 3,790, so I think there's a bonus missing ^^"

According to my own sheet, I've send a total of 60 level 6 dragons (=3,600), 12 with only gene/breed bonus (+120), 2 with both breed and gene bonus (+40), and 1 with color and gene bonus (+30), which would add up to 3,790, unless I noted something wrong on my side ^^"
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia Hi! Sorry to bother you, but can one of you double check my ticket count? I saw in the sheet that I have 3,770, but according to my own sheet I have 3,790, so I think there's a bonus missing ^^"

According to my own sheet, I've send a total of 60 level 6 dragons (=3,600), 12 with only gene/breed bonus (+120), 2 with both breed and gene bonus (+40), and 1 with color and gene bonus (+30), which would add up to 3,790, unless I noted something wrong on my side ^^"
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25