Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Temple of Time | New Pairs!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Teba

Hey there! Could I reserve an Imperial Light Dragon for ToTK’s anniversary? I’ll be (finally) applying my Experiences discount then as well!
@Teba

Hey there! Could I reserve an Imperial Light Dragon for ToTK’s anniversary? I’ll be (finally) applying my Experiences discount then as well!
v2fvT9R.png
@Teba I'd love to snag the Auraboa #94466223 I'll be paying in gems
@Teba I'd love to snag the Auraboa #94466223 I'll be paying in gems
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
@Venusian
Hey! You absolutely can buy the two Blood Moon dragons together. Your Twilight Princess themed dragons are fantastic, and it's charming that you got them from the same pair.. as well as from the same owner at that, haha. You can share more experiences for a bigger discount if you'd like!

@Astromanian
Welcome back! Noted! That is excellent news, I'd be happy to learn about them. Hopefully the Imperial pair has a better clutch this time!

@Glitched
Absolutely! You can share game experiences for a bigger discount if you'd like.
@Venusian
Hey! You absolutely can buy the two Blood Moon dragons together. Your Twilight Princess themed dragons are fantastic, and it's charming that you got them from the same pair.. as well as from the same owner at that, haha. You can share more experiences for a bigger discount if you'd like!

@Astromanian
Welcome back! Noted! That is excellent news, I'd be happy to learn about them. Hopefully the Imperial pair has a better clutch this time!

@Glitched
Absolutely! You can share game experiences for a bigger discount if you'd like.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Teba Ah, I'd love to share some game experiences. Firstly my friend @/Muramani was in discord with me during my entire playthrough, and after we discovered that the Light Dragon was Zelda, every time an NPC mentioned "we must find Zelda" my friend and I would just go, "Well ABOUT that."

There was also the time I went AFK to grab a snack, and like a FOOL I was outside in the open unpaused, so of course a thunderstorm started. My friend told me she panicked when she started seeing the sparks, and she sent me a text to "Get back here you're going to DIE!!" But I didn't take my phone with me to the kitchen so I came back to the game greeted with a nice Yellow Game Over screen.

Also my hopeful attitude after finishing the Lucky Clover Gazette side missions, that Kass might be in the game, followed by the immediate disappointment learning that he's not. I did really like Penn tho and his bird puns.
@Teba Ah, I'd love to share some game experiences. Firstly my friend @/Muramani was in discord with me during my entire playthrough, and after we discovered that the Light Dragon was Zelda, every time an NPC mentioned "we must find Zelda" my friend and I would just go, "Well ABOUT that."

There was also the time I went AFK to grab a snack, and like a FOOL I was outside in the open unpaused, so of course a thunderstorm started. My friend told me she panicked when she started seeing the sparks, and she sent me a text to "Get back here you're going to DIE!!" But I didn't take my phone with me to the kitchen so I came back to the game greeted with a nice Yellow Game Over screen.

Also my hopeful attitude after finishing the Lucky Clover Gazette side missions, that Kass might be in the game, followed by the immediate disappointment learning that he's not. I did really like Penn tho and his bird puns.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
@Glitched
That's pretty cool that you shared your playthrough with your friend. That reminds me of my first BotW playthrough to some degree, where a friend would call me here and there.

I had no idea the Game Over screen could have yellow text! That's shocking news. Your friend tried!

Penn is a great character! He's pretty fitting when you really think about what he's been up to, haha.

Thanks for sharing some of your experiences with me, I appreciate it. Also yes, I do remember you shared your scry plan in the original Light Dragons IC thread, so that is also included in the pricing!
@Glitched
That's pretty cool that you shared your playthrough with your friend. That reminds me of my first BotW playthrough to some degree, where a friend would call me here and there.

I had no idea the Game Over screen could have yellow text! That's shocking news. Your friend tried!

Penn is a great character! He's pretty fitting when you really think about what he's been up to, haha.

Thanks for sharing some of your experiences with me, I appreciate it. Also yes, I do remember you shared your scry plan in the original Light Dragons IC thread, so that is also included in the pricing!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Teba Oh... I just found this hatchery. LOVE the work and love you put on it. Once I get more lair space, I'd love to acquire one. uwu
@Teba Oh... I just found this hatchery. LOVE the work and love you put on it. Once I get more lair space, I'd love to acquire one. uwu
Potted Peacevine
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out til too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".
Terry Pratchett
@Nevrae
Thanks for the compliments! I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. Take care.
@Nevrae
Thanks for the compliments! I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. Take care.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
File Island Hatchery Affiliate Bump
File Island Hatchery Affiliate Bump
TBmRRMw.pngO930dUy.pngdCLrh1t.pngRavenswood HatcheryFile Island Hatchery
@teba

I would love to purchase #94466220! Please!

I would like to pay through gems.
@teba

I would love to purchase #94466220! Please!

I would like to pay through gems.
Dragons dragons dragons.
@Sunflight
Hey! Certainly. You can share game experiences by PM for a discount if you'd like. Otherwise, I'll send her to you by PA!
@Sunflight
Hey! Certainly. You can share game experiences by PM for a discount if you'd like. Otherwise, I'll send her to you by PA!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12