Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Village Collection?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[quote name="@Crustyglowsticc" date="2024-04-16 18:47:22" ] I just started playing! User Gammawave [/quote] Sent a friend request! (DVC user is Furandoru)
@Crustyglowsticc wrote on 2024-04-16 18:47:22:
I just started playing! User Gammawave
Sent a friend request! (DVC user is Furandoru)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@Gabbiani thanks! I’m loving the game so far! I went alittle blinkers day one with bundles and got dragons off the weird auction house LOL. I already have a dream dragon too! It’s such a fun little collecting game.
@Gabbiani thanks! I’m loving the game so far! I went alittle blinkers day one with bundles and got dragons off the weird auction house LOL. I already have a dream dragon too! It’s such a fun little collecting game.
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
Talk to me about Godzilla. Please.
fq5NIZ1.png
[quote name="Crustyglowsticc" date="2024-04-18 11:25:02" ] thanks! I’m loving the game so far! I went alittle blinkers day one with bundles and got dragons off the weird auction house LOL. I already have a dream dragon too! It’s such a fun little collecting game. [/quote] Also, pro tip: If you go into the trade menu and list an egg for one of the card code dragons (Porta, Feros, Dianu, Nidhogg, Hela, Surtr, Varunas, Maritus, and Cratio) on the dragon drink trade, go into the "In Trade" menu and click on that egg again, and it will tell you if it's the rare form for that dragon (Chaos, Apocalypse, or Abyss depending on the dragon) Usually I list mine for a few drinks lower than whatever the lowest one was, just so I don't have to relist any fails ([s]noticed you had an adult cratio and a cratio egg in your village so guessing you're trying to get an abyss cratio[/s])
Crustyglowsticc wrote on 2024-04-18 11:25:02:
thanks! I’m loving the game so far! I went alittle blinkers day one with bundles and got dragons off the weird auction house LOL. I already have a dream dragon too! It’s such a fun little collecting game.
Also, pro tip: If you go into the trade menu and list an egg for one of the card code dragons (Porta, Feros, Dianu, Nidhogg, Hela, Surtr, Varunas, Maritus, and Cratio) on the dragon drink trade, go into the "In Trade" menu and click on that egg again, and it will tell you if it's the rare form for that dragon (Chaos, Apocalypse, or Abyss depending on the dragon)

Usually I list mine for a few drinks lower than whatever the lowest one was, just so I don't have to relist any fails

(noticed you had an adult cratio and a cratio egg in your village so guessing you're trying to get an abyss cratio)
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@Gabbiani
i am trying, like I said I was a fiend and got the bundles of drinks they offered me LMAO.. But I don’t really see myself getting him as I see he’s pretty rare to hatch from what I’ve learned
@Gabbiani
i am trying, like I said I was a fiend and got the bundles of drinks they offered me LMAO.. But I don’t really see myself getting him as I see he’s pretty rare to hatch from what I’ve learned
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
fq5NIZ1.png
@Crustyglowsticc You'll get him eventually, all three of my cratios will be able to breed tomorrow, so I'll gift you hopefully at least one egg
@Crustyglowsticc You'll get him eventually, all three of my cratios will be able to breed tomorrow, so I'll gift you hopefully at least one egg
Cool!! I don’t think I have any dark dragons to breed him with yet
Cool!! I don’t think I have any dark dragons to breed him with yet
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
fq5NIZ1.png
@Crustyglowsticc Gifted, honestly I'm surprised that all three eggs were cratios
@Crustyglowsticc Gifted, honestly I'm surprised that all three eggs were cratios
@Gabbiani cratio army!!!
I need to wait for other eggs to hatch before I can accept though :(
@Gabbiani cratio army!!!
I need to wait for other eggs to hatch before I can accept though :(
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
fq5NIZ1.png
@Gabbiani WAIT STOP I DIDNT REALIZE ONE OF THEM COULD BE ABYSS I GOT ABYSS!!
@Gabbiani WAIT STOP I DIDNT REALIZE ONE OF THEM COULD BE ABYSS I GOT ABYSS!!
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
fq5NIZ1.png
@Crustyglowsticc I abyss checked them before sending them over and decided to keep it a surprise

*checks* ... That one was my own Abyss Cratio's child, n o i c e (doesn't affect chances, just thought that was kinda neat)
@Crustyglowsticc I abyss checked them before sending them over and decided to keep it a surprise

*checks* ... That one was my own Abyss Cratio's child, n o i c e (doesn't affect chances, just thought that was kinda neat)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25