Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Need more wings!
1 2 3 4
I want both wingless noodle and one with insane amount of wings, yes please
I want both wingless noodle and one with insane amount of wings, yes please
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
just make it built of wings solely and i'll be happy
just make it built of wings solely and i'll be happy
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
I really want the Wind Ancient to have lots and lots of wings, and absolutely NO arms/legs!
I really want the Wind Ancient to have lots and lots of wings, and absolutely NO arms/legs!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
I hear your cries for wings, and I raise you: [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=113&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=214&winggene=0&wings=144&auth=449ec183c16364c28ca9c9c95f2ba74a53fe0441&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] In all seriousness, a wing-covered Ancient would still be incredible! Perhaps the Wind Ancient is naturally wingless but has several genes like Batty, Gliders, and Plumage to add some. A Tert or two that adds lines of smaller wings would also be cool. EDIT: Grammar.
I hear your cries for wings, and I raise you:
dragon?age=1&body=113&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=214&winggene=0&wings=144&auth=449ec183c16364c28ca9c9c95f2ba74a53fe0441&dummyext=prev.png

In all seriousness, a wing-covered Ancient would still be incredible! Perhaps the Wind Ancient is naturally wingless but has several genes like Batty, Gliders, and Plumage to add some. A Tert or two that adds lines of smaller wings would also be cool.

EDIT: Grammar.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
I want to look at my derg and think, hm, you have a dragon in your wings

I want to look at my derg and think, hm, you have a dragon in your wings

SIG-02.png
I want a dragon so wingéd that when it comes to colors and genes the wings are primary and the actual body is secondary.
I want a dragon so wingéd that when it comes to colors and genes the wings are primary and the actual body is secondary.
there's spirals and to an extent auraboas but would love a dragon that's just wings. biblically accurate dragon
there's spirals and to an extent auraboas but would love a dragon that's just wings. biblically accurate dragon
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
Ancient where one gender is just a ball of wings and the other is a wingless snake dragon.

The hatchling would be a cracked egg with eyes looking out.
Ancient where one gender is just a ball of wings and the other is a wingless snake dragon.

The hatchling would be a cracked egg with eyes looking out.
biblically accurate light ancient would be so slay..... plus with a big eye in the middle we can finally have a dragon to really show off eye types on
biblically accurate light ancient would be so slay..... plus with a big eye in the middle we can finally have a dragon to really show off eye types on
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
I'm glad to see so many people agree!

@Dragon2NEO I really need an aura with batty.
I'm glad to see so many people agree!

@Dragon2NEO I really need an aura with batty.
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
1 2 3 4