Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hide threads
1 2 3
Support with a mockup below: [img]https://i.imgur.com/7tRY0lz.png[/img] Alternatively, this icon could be near the paintbrush-alert-quote-link icons on the OP.
Support with a mockup below:

7tRY0lz.png

Alternatively, this icon could be near the paintbrush-alert-quote-link icons on the OP.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
[quote name="LordJeanliness" date="2021-03-15 08:14:29" ] [quote name="Recallback" date="2021-03-15 07:56:20" ] Oh hey absolutely bring this suggestion back, I don't want to see threads made by people who I've blocked so I'd love to be able to just hide those. It just would make me feel a lot more comfortable browsing the forums- especially when its people who make threads frequently ya know? [/quote] If blocking people hid their threads, I'd actually start blocking people lmao [/quote] I would never block people if that's what blocking did. I'd definitely prefer to be able to just block threads independently.
LordJeanliness wrote on 2021-03-15 08:14:29:
Recallback wrote on 2021-03-15 07:56:20:
Oh hey absolutely bring this suggestion back, I don't want to see threads made by people who I've blocked so I'd love to be able to just hide those. It just would make me feel a lot more comfortable browsing the forums- especially when its people who make threads frequently ya know?
If blocking people hid their threads, I'd actually start blocking people lmao
I would never block people if that's what blocking did. I'd definitely prefer to be able to just block threads independently.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Almedha" date="2024-04-19 08:20:38" ] [quote name="LordJeanliness" date="2021-03-15 08:14:29" ] [quote name="Recallback" date="2021-03-15 07:56:20" ] Oh hey absolutely bring this suggestion back, I don't want to see threads made by people who I've blocked so I'd love to be able to just hide those. It just would make me feel a lot more comfortable browsing the forums- especially when its people who make threads frequently ya know? [/quote] If blocking people hid their threads, I'd actually start blocking people lmao [/quote] I would never block people if that's what blocking did. I'd definitely prefer to be able to just block threads independently. [/quote] I would also like to just block threads individually. The most recent update and the reaction in FRD made me realize how exhausting seeing certain topics can be so I would like to ability to just not have them pop up in my feed if I so choose
Almedha wrote on 2024-04-19 08:20:38:
LordJeanliness wrote on 2021-03-15 08:14:29:
Recallback wrote on 2021-03-15 07:56:20:
Oh hey absolutely bring this suggestion back, I don't want to see threads made by people who I've blocked so I'd love to be able to just hide those. It just would make me feel a lot more comfortable browsing the forums- especially when its people who make threads frequently ya know?
If blocking people hid their threads, I'd actually start blocking people lmao
I would never block people if that's what blocking did. I'd definitely prefer to be able to just block threads independently.

I would also like to just block threads individually. The most recent update and the reaction in FRD made me realize how exhausting seeing certain topics can be so I would like to ability to just not have them pop up in my feed if I so choose
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
support. some threads pop up way too offten and I don't wanna see them
support. some threads pop up way too offten and I don't wanna see them
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
yeah some threads just bum me out so much, but I also have morbid curiosity so I keep clicking and making myself sad LOL. If I could hide them (with of course a way to bring them back that's out of the usual area so I can properly forget about them) that would really improve my relationship with the site.
yeah some threads just bum me out so much, but I also have morbid curiosity so I keep clicking and making myself sad LOL. If I could hide them (with of course a way to bring them back that's out of the usual area so I can properly forget about them) that would really improve my relationship with the site.
eP65k0J.png
[quote name="NobleLycanthrope" date="2022-02-24 13:57:48" ] ...bringing this back because the longer I'm here the more I want this. Every now and then I'll see a thread that stresses me out/annoys me and I wish I could hide it so I don't keep accidentally looking at it. [/quote] I came here to find this suggestion and then realized I've already supported it lolllll. But yes, still exactly this ;_;
NobleLycanthrope wrote on 2022-02-24 13:57:48:
...bringing this back because the longer I'm here the more I want this. Every now and then I'll see a thread that stresses me out/annoys me and I wish I could hide it so I don't keep accidentally looking at it.

I came here to find this suggestion and then realized I've already supported it lolllll. But yes, still exactly this ;_;
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
1 2 3