Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Interest Check - Dusthide Hatchlings
1 2
Please ping me if you open these up for order.
Please ping me if you open these up for order.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I’d be pretty interested! These are absolutely lovely!
I’d be pretty interested! These are absolutely lovely!
Timezone ;; FRT +8
[center][quote][size=2]WOAH, I wasn't expecting a bunch of replies! So, I'll work on fully setting up a shop thread- I can also create a pinglist, though, I'm not 100% clear on how exactly they work, given the new system- so a tiny bit of help with that would be massively appreciated! I will also add a final post on here with the shop link, once it's set up completely. I'm extremely busy this week, so it'll probably be next week, at the earliest. Also, I'm working on a second example, to give an idea of what an eye with a pupil will look like. Figured that'd be a good idea~ [b]In terms of a price, I'll be doing 100G flat[/b], I think. I don't want to be charging too crazy of an amount, but there is a heavily unique element, as there's no shading/highlight/marking layers, and linebreaking tertiaries will be hand-drawn each time.[/size][/quote] [size=1]@GraveyardGhost @theflamebreath @Dracana @Sons @queerhyena @eyayah @Tanija @PurpleInsignia @Are @SwiftHasOreos[/size] [/center]
Quote:
WOAH, I wasn't expecting a bunch of replies!
So, I'll work on fully setting up a shop thread- I can also create a pinglist, though, I'm not 100% clear on how exactly they work, given the new system- so a tiny bit of help with that would be massively appreciated! I will also add a final post on here with the shop link, once it's set up completely. I'm extremely busy this week, so it'll probably be next week, at the earliest.

Also, I'm working on a second example, to give an idea of what an eye with a pupil will look like. Figured that'd be a good idea~

In terms of a price, I'll be doing 100G flat, I think.
I don't want to be charging too crazy of an amount, but there is a heavily unique element, as there's no shading/highlight/marking layers, and linebreaking tertiaries will be hand-drawn each time.
@GraveyardGhost @theflamebreath @Dracana @Sons @queerhyena @eyayah @Tanija @PurpleInsignia @Are @SwiftHasOreos
. • LET THE WOLVES ENJOY MY BONES. • .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Avatar Dragon.
x8UR3Oo.png
yaaaaay!! I'm so excited >:)
yaaaaay!! I'm so excited >:)
eK7PP6Y.png
5hF3FGk.png
1vAtYxM.png FYXIaUn.png

YMPbu9R.png
. • LET THE WOLVES ENJOY MY BONES. • .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Avatar Dragon.
x8UR3Oo.png
1 2