Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you like to make gems/treasure?
1 2 3
I thought this would be an interesting question to ask.

I personally use coliseum for both, I sell off items for treasure that aren’t needed for anything, along with training fodder dragons. Either I exalt them for treasure or make an attempt to sell them for gems.

So, how do you make your riches?
I thought this would be an interesting question to ask.

I personally use coliseum for both, I sell off items for treasure that aren’t needed for anything, along with training fodder dragons. Either I exalt them for treasure or make an attempt to sell them for gems.

So, how do you make your riches?
i max fairgrounds as often as i can, which is a decent chunk of my income (its borderline passive for over 500k per week, good deal!)

fodder is my next big money maker, i go up to level 7 with a mire flyer. i usually buy fodder, some of it is bred though, and re-buy a full tab after exalting. my profit used to be 30-40k, but i recently upped my lair size and do more fodder so not sure what it is now lol

i never really got into item ah/hoardselling tbh! besides the expensive rare stuff, like eggs. i never got the hang of it, and always thought it was tedious for miniscule rewards. maybe im missing out tho
i max fairgrounds as often as i can, which is a decent chunk of my income (its borderline passive for over 500k per week, good deal!)

fodder is my next big money maker, i go up to level 7 with a mire flyer. i usually buy fodder, some of it is bred though, and re-buy a full tab after exalting. my profit used to be 30-40k, but i recently upped my lair size and do more fodder so not sure what it is now lol

i never really got into item ah/hoardselling tbh! besides the expensive rare stuff, like eggs. i never got the hang of it, and always thought it was tedious for miniscule rewards. maybe im missing out tho
fido / puppy! :3c

ezgif-4-3fe551c58c.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pupgender.png
it-pup.png
autistic-1.png
FR-time-19.png
daeb6df-1b7c633f-bfb3-4010-8bef-b9b82880da92.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
ezgif-4-005202d4be.png
ezgif-4-585f0a6e2b.gif
coli-quest.png
wishlist-1.png
fav-dragon.png
xxxxxezgif-4-58858066a1.gif
i just max fairgrounds for treasure, some other minor sources too like trading post

as for gems, i throw baldwin materials onto the AH for 1g and those sell pretty nice (or 2g if it's something rare like copper muck)
i just max fairgrounds for treasure, some other minor sources too like trading post

as for gems, i throw baldwin materials onto the AH for 1g and those sell pretty nice (or 2g if it's something rare like copper muck)
NcRl9aq.png
Fairgrounds for treasure (though i forget to do it often) and rare coliseum drops for gems.
Fairgrounds for treasure (though i forget to do it often) and rare coliseum drops for gems.
xulc4O8.png
Fairgrounds (you can make a lot by simply maxing it out everyday for a full week) and fodder leveling, you can get some nice things from the coilseum.
Fairgrounds (you can make a lot by simply maxing it out everyday for a full week) and fodder leveling, you can get some nice things from the coilseum.
Say hi to Steelfang!90747674.png
Generally through breeding/Fodder!

I sell babies a bit above fodder price, or i shove them through the mire and exalt them if they dont sell.
Generally through breeding/Fodder!

I sell babies a bit above fodder price, or i shove them through the mire and exalt them if they dont sell.
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
fairgrounds and fodder training also, but i only exalt my own hatches so i don't get as much from it as a lot of people. i sell unwanted dragons/items for gems but it's not a significant amount. if i ever take on a gem-heavy project i'll probably just buy gems, i do not have the patience for the kind of grinding it'd take to do it f2p
fairgrounds and fodder training also, but i only exalt my own hatches so i don't get as much from it as a lot of people. i sell unwanted dragons/items for gems but it's not a significant amount. if i ever take on a gem-heavy project i'll probably just buy gems, i do not have the patience for the kind of grinding it'd take to do it f2p
Jungle Grass Blue Cricket Jungle Grass Grasshopper Jungle Grass
I mostly train + exalt fodder though I've been doing Fairgrounds lately so I can eventually get the achievements for earnings.
I mostly train + exalt fodder though I've been doing Fairgrounds lately so I can eventually get the achievements for earnings.
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
Fairgrounds every day at least! I do G&G hard mode on mobile. Other than that, I buy cheap fodder hatchlings and exalt them when they grow up. My favorite method though is AH sales. It just tickles my brain to see a big number to collect. I mostly sell food stacks, Baldwin mats, and fest currency during festivals. And whatever other little goodies I have lying around that will sell. I also love hoardselling, it nets a surprising amount of money if you coli a lot.
Fairgrounds every day at least! I do G&G hard mode on mobile. Other than that, I buy cheap fodder hatchlings and exalt them when they grow up. My favorite method though is AH sales. It just tickles my brain to see a big number to collect. I mostly sell food stacks, Baldwin mats, and fest currency during festivals. And whatever other little goodies I have lying around that will sell. I also love hoardselling, it nets a surprising amount of money if you coli a lot.
T9JmHfe.png
gumpop or gum | she/her | adult
please ping me!
Maxing fairgrounds daily is a pretty fun way of making treasure; I mostly play Shock Switch since that's what I usually played a long time ago.

I'm just starting to try out exalting fodder now and I can see how that can make a pretty ludicrous amount of treasure too.

(edit: whoops, realized fodder is probably the wrong term, just dragons that were bred over time).
Maxing fairgrounds daily is a pretty fun way of making treasure; I mostly play Shock Switch since that's what I usually played a long time ago.

I'm just starting to try out exalting fodder now and I can see how that can make a pretty ludicrous amount of treasure too.

(edit: whoops, realized fodder is probably the wrong term, just dragons that were bred over time).
1 2 3