Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Diggy Diggy Hole
1 2
I just pictured Dusthides getting the beard gene, and now all I can think about is them being dwarves and singing the old minecraft meme song
I just pictured Dusthides getting the beard gene, and now all I can think about is them being dwarves and singing the old minecraft meme song
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
DWARF-HIDES YESSSS
DWARF-HIDES YESSSS
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
honestly beard was the very gene i thought of for them the moment i started messing around with dewlap and antlers
dusthides have so much dwarvish potential and i love it
honestly beard was the very gene i thought of for them the moment i started messing around with dewlap and antlers
dusthides have so much dwarvish potential and i love it
Nonbinary
Trans Masculine
Xenogender

Avatar Dragon. The button is linked to my current avatar dragon.
For sale. The button is linked to my dragon sales lair tab.
limes, benrey, or belial || they/them & neos

fr time but im on at really weird hours sometimes
very anxious, so forum activity is sporadic at best
for my dragons - pose =/= pronouns. please use they/them for any of them unless otherwise specified
ok this made me look up how old shadow of israphel was and it came out 13 years ago, i feel decrepit.
ok this made me look up how old shadow of israphel was and it came out 13 years ago, i feel decrepit.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I am a dwarf!! Omg, you're awakening my old Shadow of Israphael nostalgia,,, that series did not age well, but I grew up on it like a sunday cartoon LOL. Fandragons for the yogscast would be so fun!!!!!
I am a dwarf!! Omg, you're awakening my old Shadow of Israphael nostalgia,,, that series did not age well, but I grew up on it like a sunday cartoon LOL. Fandragons for the yogscast would be so fun!!!!!
3s2LtLY.gif
INIZB5P.gif
I COLLECT/WILL BUY UR PINK DAISY CABBIES! current count: 177!!!
They need the beard gene, I was surprised they didn't have it. Maybe I'd be nicer to them if I could make a Senshi fandragon, did we consider that (joking)
They need the beard gene, I was surprised they didn't have it. Maybe I'd be nicer to them if I could make a Senshi fandragon, did we consider that (joking)
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
@theEventide

Dwarfhides indeed XD

@corrosivelimes
They are so unique but also have some great dwarf potential, it's an awesome balance

@bulrush
The sands of time are cruel

@HalfPocket
Lol I never actually watched it, my brother did. I mainly know the song from online memes XD

@Recallback
Ah Senshi is the best! I wasn't even thinking of him but that'd be perfect
@theEventide

Dwarfhides indeed XD

@corrosivelimes
They are so unique but also have some great dwarf potential, it's an awesome balance

@bulrush
The sands of time are cruel

@HalfPocket
Lol I never actually watched it, my brother did. I mainly know the song from online memes XD

@Recallback
Ah Senshi is the best! I wasn't even thinking of him but that'd be perfect
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
I saw the thread title but I was immediately reminded of a different song sung by a bunch of meerkats in Lion King 1/2. LOL
I saw the thread title but I was immediately reminded of a different song sung by a bunch of meerkats in Lion King 1/2. LOL
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2024-04-18 14:22:47" ] I saw the thread title but I was immediately reminded of a different song sung by a bunch of meerkats in Lion King 1/2. LOL [/quote] Glad I'm not the only one! Especially with the huge family tunnels lol digga tunna, dig dig a tunnel [emoji=music notes size=1] [emoji=dusthide love size=1]
Sinnabelle wrote on 2024-04-18 14:22:47:

Glad I'm not the only one! Especially with the huge family tunnels lol

digga tunna, dig dig a tunnel
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I thought at first that you were referring to the Featherbeard gene, before realizing that you were referring to the gene for Sandsurge.

Both would be cool, though.
I thought at first that you were referring to the Featherbeard gene, before realizing that you were referring to the gene for Sandsurge.

Both would be cool, though.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2