Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (USD) Bust & signature drawings [ping]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@grandstander hi! yea i still have a slot, just gimme some time and i'll get a sketch done for you :)
@grandstander hi! yea i still have a slot, just gimme some time and i'll get a sketch done for you :)
i98ejqQ.png
Hello! @Silks @Elextra @Xendra @Heart @Solune @Nitami @Dragonwyspr @Rastaban @SuibianBichen
m opening 1 more slots up for commission! if any of you are interested just reply to fourm and i'll see it :)
Hello! @Silks @Elextra @Xendra @Heart @Solune @Nitami @Dragonwyspr @Rastaban @SuibianBichen
m opening 1 more slots up for commission! if any of you are interested just reply to fourm and i'll see it :)
i98ejqQ.png
@Hareyarkfuu Hi! I only just now added myself to the pinglist, but if no one has responded in a day or so do you think I could take the open slot? :0
@Hareyarkfuu Hi! I only just now added myself to the pinglist, but if no one has responded in a day or so do you think I could take the open slot? :0
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
@sunnysoleil hi it seems like none of my pings are replying so you can have the slot if youre still interested!
@sunnysoleil hi it seems like none of my pings are replying so you can have the slot if youre still interested!
i98ejqQ.png
@Hareyarkfuu Woo, yay! Commission type: Signature Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48685706][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/486858/48685706_350.png[/img][/url] Pose/Expression: A serene / elegant expression, and any sort of flying pose so long as she is mostly in frame :] Background: Above an ocean during sunrise, or else whatever you think would look nice. Other: Please include her accent / apparel as well! Will pay extra.
@Hareyarkfuu

Woo, yay!

Commission type: Signature
Reference:
48685706_350.png
Pose/Expression: A serene / elegant expression, and any sort of flying pose so long as she is mostly in frame :]
Background: Above an ocean during sunrise, or else whatever you think would look nice.
Other: Please include her accent / apparel as well! Will pay extra.
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8