Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (USD) Bust & signature drawings [ping]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bump! Good luck! I hope I can commission you soon, I love the art <3
Bump! Good luck! I hope I can commission you soon, I love the art <3
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif oPdYcVc.png
ZwbGqUa.png
3adgzZD.png
N2r2kW8.png
toF85QN.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
0cm6IMs.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@twistxdeuphorix thank you!! TvT
@twistxdeuphorix thank you!! TvT
i98ejqQ.png
@AloraDannon *whoops* I linked the wrong thread!! ????‍?? free bump to the lovely artist here though!
@AloraDannon *whoops* I linked the wrong thread!! ????‍?? free bump to the lovely artist here though!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif oPdYcVc.png
ZwbGqUa.png
3adgzZD.png
N2r2kW8.png
toF85QN.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
0cm6IMs.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
ahhh I love your art sm it's gorgeous!! subscribing to the thread rn and I'll come back at the end of the month when I get my paycheck hehe (if I remember OvO')
ahhh I love your art sm it's gorgeous!! subscribing to the thread rn and I'll come back at the end of the month when I get my paycheck hehe (if I remember OvO')

i98ejqQ.png
@Hareyarkfuu Hi! Are you still taking signature commission or just Busts at the moment?
@Hareyarkfuu Hi! Are you still taking signature commission or just Busts at the moment?
@dredgen Hiya Im still open to signature commissions!
@dredgen Hiya Im still open to signature commissions!
i98ejqQ.png
Hi, just wanted to ask if you draw anthro? I'd ne interested in getting a bust of an avian character, so a bird.
I also do have other characters, depends what you'd be comfortable with.
Hi, just wanted to ask if you draw anthro? I'd ne interested in getting a bust of an avian character, so a bird.
I also do have other characters, depends what you'd be comfortable with.
sIYtCYI.png
@kaamos hi! im more familiar with dragons but i could try and whip up a sketch for you and you could see if youre still interested?
@kaamos hi! im more familiar with dragons but i could try and whip up a sketch for you and you could see if youre still interested?
i98ejqQ.png
That works, here's the character. Any expression works, probably not sad, but anything else goes.
That works, here's the character. Any expression works, probably not sad, but anything else goes.
sIYtCYI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8