Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which is your favorite Ancient?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Gaolers and Sandsurges

Have a bit more sharks atm tho .... Cries in the gems I spent on them
Gaolers and Sandsurges

Have a bit more sharks atm tho .... Cries in the gems I spent on them
Aberrations and Auraboas! I enjoy the genes that they have, especially the medusa gene for Auraboas.
Aberrations and Auraboas! I enjoy the genes that they have, especially the medusa gene for Auraboas.
Say hi to Steelfang!90747674.png
Aberrations! I love that they're weird and vicious monsters (affectionate), while at the same time seeming very charming to me. Their poses have a lot of personality imo and their genes are gorgeous.

I also like Gaolers a lot! They're so fluffly, ever since I first saw them I've thought of Higland Cattle haha
Aberrations! I love that they're weird and vicious monsters (affectionate), while at the same time seeming very charming to me. Their poses have a lot of personality imo and their genes are gorgeous.

I also like Gaolers a lot! They're so fluffly, ever since I first saw them I've thought of Higland Cattle haha
dT9HQge.png
jgeciGJ.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
oEGalah.png
evIwcId.png qQhOrop.png
Gaolers, with Veilspuns being a very close second :)
Gaolers, with Veilspuns being a very close second :)
*cough* *cough*
*cough* *cough*
Aethers, Auraboas and Aberrations! Tbh Abbies are the best ancient imo. [emoji=aberration star size=2][emoji=aether star size=2][emoji=auraboa star size=2]
Aethers, Auraboas and Aberrations! Tbh Abbies are the best ancient imo.
DbPd1nP.png
Sandsurges or undertides so far
Sandsurges or undertides so far
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
I love ancients! Linebreaking terts are so exciting.

My favorites are:

Aberration - Two heads! They have such feral energy like they are just going around causing chaos, ESPECIALLY the hatchlings. Also they remind me of vultures. I especially love genes like Riot, Frills, Fangs.

Aether - THEY ARE MOTHS AND EAT BOOKS ps I love space gene and stinger

Auraboa - SNAAAAAAAAAKES. Paradise is an incredible gene and so is Mochlus/Rioppa. Love the wing design and crests. Love that theyre huge. Capsule on them looks delicious

Banescale - Silly "wyvern" design. I like their more savage vibes, very strong and good selection of genes too like wraith, porcupine, flameforger which I also adore on abbys....

Dusthide - While I do prefer more armored/spiky dragons, theyre just. so creature shaped? little puppy lizard dino pangolins. I love their silly huge tails and ONE CLAW PER FRONT LEG amazing. Spores is my fav tertiary of ALL TIME I want it everywhere

Sandsurge - I reallllly like the sails / fins they have on their back and head crests, and the generic vibe of them is amazing, they just make me so happy and they were introduced with some of my fav genes like sailfish/marlin and spectre and CHITIN augh

No special shoutouts to the rest but I love all of them too! Mostly anyway. Here I'll do small shoutouts. Gaolers are FLOOFY their little arm wing is so silly and honestly sometimes saves dragons with bad secondaries, love gnarlhorns the claws are gjhgdjfkhgdkjh and love OOPS THESE WERE MEANT TO BE SHORT. Scorpion! A gene! Shardflank!
Undertides are INCREDIBLE I love giant sea serpent dragons, I especially adore their moray eel headshape and sailfin tert and JELLYFISH my new obsession, could easily be my fav ancient too honestly why did i not list these above.
Veilspuns are just. silly bugs. Honestly I struggled getting into them the most but I have some veils I am very fond of, I like trickmurk gene on them a lot, big appreciator of their unique genes as well and I love the things they do with wings/manes, this is my go-to breed for dealing with bad primaries because veil body design is very strong for fixing a primary you dont wanna draw that much attention to

hi ancients good
I love ancients! Linebreaking terts are so exciting.

My favorites are:

Aberration - Two heads! They have such feral energy like they are just going around causing chaos, ESPECIALLY the hatchlings. Also they remind me of vultures. I especially love genes like Riot, Frills, Fangs.

Aether - THEY ARE MOTHS AND EAT BOOKS ps I love space gene and stinger

Auraboa - SNAAAAAAAAAKES. Paradise is an incredible gene and so is Mochlus/Rioppa. Love the wing design and crests. Love that theyre huge. Capsule on them looks delicious

Banescale - Silly "wyvern" design. I like their more savage vibes, very strong and good selection of genes too like wraith, porcupine, flameforger which I also adore on abbys....

Dusthide - While I do prefer more armored/spiky dragons, theyre just. so creature shaped? little puppy lizard dino pangolins. I love their silly huge tails and ONE CLAW PER FRONT LEG amazing. Spores is my fav tertiary of ALL TIME I want it everywhere

Sandsurge - I reallllly like the sails / fins they have on their back and head crests, and the generic vibe of them is amazing, they just make me so happy and they were introduced with some of my fav genes like sailfish/marlin and spectre and CHITIN augh

No special shoutouts to the rest but I love all of them too! Mostly anyway. Here I'll do small shoutouts. Gaolers are FLOOFY their little arm wing is so silly and honestly sometimes saves dragons with bad secondaries, love gnarlhorns the claws are gjhgdjfkhgdkjh and love OOPS THESE WERE MEANT TO BE SHORT. Scorpion! A gene! Shardflank!
Undertides are INCREDIBLE I love giant sea serpent dragons, I especially adore their moray eel headshape and sailfin tert and JELLYFISH my new obsession, could easily be my fav ancient too honestly why did i not list these above.
Veilspuns are just. silly bugs. Honestly I struggled getting into them the most but I have some veils I am very fond of, I like trickmurk gene on them a lot, big appreciator of their unique genes as well and I love the things they do with wings/manes, this is my go-to breed for dealing with bad primaries because veil body design is very strong for fixing a primary you dont wanna draw that much attention to

hi ancients good
rI2B9a8.png
veilspuns most definitely! but i also do enjoy gaolers dusthides so far as well!
veilspuns most definitely! but i also do enjoy gaolers dusthides so far as well!
Aberrations and Auraboas and Aethers are the best onessssss
Aberrations and Auraboas and Aethers are the best onessssss
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15