Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | gather selection stays where you left it
this is kind of a small suggestion but i like to gather items at a different element every day so i can get the biggest variety of items, but it's hard to remember which ones i last did so i tend to mess up the order a lot. id like the gather item selection to stay where you left it at rather than reset everyday eg. you're in arcane flight, selected to gather at plague, and when rollover hits it'll stay at plague instead of going back to arcane. it's a small change but would honestly be really helpful to me personally
this is kind of a small suggestion but i like to gather items at a different element every day so i can get the biggest variety of items, but it's hard to remember which ones i last did so i tend to mess up the order a lot. id like the gather item selection to stay where you left it at rather than reset everyday eg. you're in arcane flight, selected to gather at plague, and when rollover hits it'll stay at plague instead of going back to arcane. it's a small change but would honestly be really helpful to me personally
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
i think this would be best implemented as some sort of "remember my gathering location" tick box on the gathering page.
i think this would be best implemented as some sort of "remember my gathering location" tick box on the gathering page.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Id love this as a toggle! It would be especially helpful for festival gathering, I think
Id love this as a toggle! It would be especially helpful for festival gathering, I think
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2024-04-08 18:35:59" ] i think this would be best implemented as some sort of "remember my gathering location" tick box on the gathering page. [/quote] ooh yes that'd be good!
Ralzakark wrote on 2024-04-08 18:35:59:
ooh yes that'd be good!
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
[quote name="astrojelly" date="2024-04-08 13:32:28" ] this is kind of a small suggestion but i like to gather items at a different element every day so i can get the biggest variety of items, but it's hard to remember which ones i last did so i tend to mess up the order a lot. id like the gather item selection to stay where you left it at rather than reset everyday eg. you're in arcane flight, selected to gather at plague, and when rollover hits it'll stay at plague instead of going back to arcane. it's a small change but would honestly be really helpful to me personally [/quote] This would be a good idea, agree! For the meanwhile, I use a tracking spreadsheet if this layout is any use to you! :3 [img]https://file.garden/ZeCmaCESNlEMwR66/Screenshot_20240417_004505_Sheets.jpg[/img]
astrojelly wrote on 2024-04-08 13:32:28:

This would be a good idea, agree!
For the meanwhile, I use a tracking spreadsheet if this layout is any use to you! :3
Screenshot_20240417_004505_Sheets.jpg

I would love this! Big support.
I would love this! Big support.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
Support as a toggle! I keep forgetting food for my hib den tasks are gather only until it's too late and I always default to plague
Support as a toggle! I keep forgetting food for my hib den tasks are gather only until it's too late and I always default to plague
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png