Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best Ancient Change My Mind
1 2 3 4
they are like dragon pit bulls
they are like dragon pit bulls
66.png
My list used to be Undertide, Gaoler, Aberration, but these dusty lil lads have knocked the aberrations cleanly off place 3
My list used to be Undertide, Gaoler, Aberration, but these dusty lil lads have knocked the aberrations cleanly off place 3
jJhmri0.pngsG7OcEq.pngnBLoI8v.png
I am noodle-exclusive lair. And yet. I just fully gened + eye type two Dusty's today, because they're just SO. DANG. CUTE. For the first time in my FR time, ever, I bought a silhouette scroll, just because both adult poses are amazing. Look at this glorious derg. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94385608][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=313&breed=25&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=295&winggene=304&wings=143&auth=1b36e9a5c3a46feb2f5aa8ee2e5400f364eb384e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] Undertides & Auraboa tied for close second to me. ^^ Auraboa slightly edging out, but I love the sneks equally. <3
I am noodle-exclusive lair.

And yet.

I just fully gened + eye type two Dusty's today, because they're just SO. DANG. CUTE. For the first time in my FR time, ever, I bought a silhouette scroll, just because both adult poses are amazing. Look at this glorious derg.
dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=313&breed=25&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=295&winggene=304&wings=143&auth=1b36e9a5c3a46feb2f5aa8ee2e5400f364eb384e&dummyext=prev.png

Undertides & Auraboa tied for close second to me. ^^ Auraboa slightly edging out, but I love the sneks equally. <3
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
My Accent/Skincent Shop and Pinglist:
[quote name="Catacombes" date="2024-04-17 13:36:42" ] @Nysida The one that's your avatar is sooo good! I love creams so much and it works so well with the antlers! [/quote] Thank you so much [emoji=dusthide tongue size=1]
Catacombes wrote on 2024-04-17 13:36:42:
@Nysida

The one that's your avatar is sooo good! I love creams so much and it works so well with the antlers!

Thank you so much
While I love abbys so much, man dusthides are AWESOME!! I'm in LOVE. Easily entered my top tier for ancients. 0.0 Undel did a GREAT job with these guys.
While I love abbys so much, man dusthides are AWESOME!! I'm in LOVE. Easily entered my top tier for ancients. 0.0 Undel did a GREAT job with these guys.

OVmZor1.png
*bangs pots and pans* ABERRATIONS!!! I love everything about those mutant weirdos!
*bangs pots and pans* ABERRATIONS!!! I love everything about those mutant weirdos!
veils and dusties are tied as best breed in my mind <3
veils and dusties are tied as best breed in my mind <3
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Not my personal fave- I really like gaolers and veils- but they are super cute. I hope they get some more 'bug-like genes', because seriously, perfect rolly-pollys, right here. The bald heads are incredibly charming.
Not my personal fave- I really like gaolers and veils- but they are super cute. I hope they get some more 'bug-like genes', because seriously, perfect rolly-pollys, right here. The bald heads are incredibly charming.
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
The moment I found out that these guys are small was the moment they went up on my list. They’re just little guys! Of course, Aberrations, Auraboas, Sandsurges, and Undertides are also my favorite.
The moment I found out that these guys are small was the moment they went up on my list. They’re just little guys! Of course, Aberrations, Auraboas, Sandsurges, and Undertides are also my favorite.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
At first I just couldn't really look at them tbh, but depending on the colours they're not bad...
Other than that I just prefer Aberrations, Aethers, Veilspuns and Gaolers, Dusthides are just not my favs at the moment :((
At first I just couldn't really look at them tbh, but depending on the colours they're not bad...
Other than that I just prefer Aberrations, Aethers, Veilspuns and Gaolers, Dusthides are just not my favs at the moment :((
Selenite ENFJ 6w7 631 so/sx any pronouns
1 2 3 4