Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on the new breed?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I can't get enough of them, if I don't stop myself I might just become a whole Dusthide lair.
I can't get enough of them, if I don't stop myself I might just become a whole Dusthide lair.
Whitewing - any pronouns - FR+2
It's mixed. I'm not a fan of the bald head and face shape, because my first thought was that they looked too similar to a Xenomorph (short snout, smooth crown). However, the good news is that the new tert genes help to make up for this. I really think Spores should have been part of their base design and not a separate gene. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=25&element=8&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=295&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=242a014a2ceede88b2b850eba17ad062e7b924ea&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
It's mixed. I'm not a fan of the bald head and face shape, because my first thought was that they looked too similar to a Xenomorph (short snout, smooth crown). However, the good news is that the new tert genes help to make up for this. I really think Spores should have been part of their base design and not a separate gene.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=25&element=8&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=295&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=242a014a2ceede88b2b850eba17ad062e7b924ea&dummyext=prev.png
Not my cup of tea imo :')

Wish they were more spikey on the head specifically (like stalagmites or something of that sort)

Wings seem unnecessary and I would've preferred a drake! Imagine a fearsome crawling drake... what a missed opportunity (plus what good are wings if you're always underground)

Luckily there seems to be some tert genes that give em horns and I'll look into that but for now they're unfortunately my least fav ancient personally </3 would've been a very different story had they had the traits I mentioned ;O;
Not my cup of tea imo :')

Wish they were more spikey on the head specifically (like stalagmites or something of that sort)

Wings seem unnecessary and I would've preferred a drake! Imagine a fearsome crawling drake... what a missed opportunity (plus what good are wings if you're always underground)

Luckily there seems to be some tert genes that give em horns and I'll look into that but for now they're unfortunately my least fav ancient personally </3 would've been a very different story had they had the traits I mentioned ;O;
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
Sky (she/they) | Fandregs | LGBTQ+ | Seasonal pfps
65HCvnO.png
they are sooo lovely :’D i agree that the bald head, while surprising me at first, felt really refreshing to see. i need 100 of them Right Now bro.. and their genes are stellar as well!!
they are sooo lovely :’D i agree that the bald head, while surprising me at first, felt really refreshing to see. i need 100 of them Right Now bro.. and their genes are stellar as well!!
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| I'm selling a monstera skin!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
they're......ok! i don't hate em. +1 for pachy (LOVE pachy), +1 for the silky anteater-type claws, but i feel like they could have done more with them. i dunno, i just feel like they're missing a "defining feature" of some sort - a few more chunky spines, a longer weirder snout.. something! (for the record, i'm neutral/positive about the bald! the bald is fun. it's something new.) bit of a bummer overall but oh well.

honestly, my main conclusion is still just "wow, i really hope a future ancient is something i jibe with" since i've been pretty lukewarm on all of them so far :(
they're......ok! i don't hate em. +1 for pachy (LOVE pachy), +1 for the silky anteater-type claws, but i feel like they could have done more with them. i dunno, i just feel like they're missing a "defining feature" of some sort - a few more chunky spines, a longer weirder snout.. something! (for the record, i'm neutral/positive about the bald! the bald is fun. it's something new.) bit of a bummer overall but oh well.

honestly, my main conclusion is still just "wow, i really hope a future ancient is something i jibe with" since i've been pretty lukewarm on all of them so far :(
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Very cute, i like them very much, my favorite gene is Veil [emoji=aether love size=1]
Very cute, i like them very much, my favorite gene is Veil
SIG-02.png
I love the lil bald ground lizards

Lil babies <3 imma have a tab dedicated to G1 Dusthides eventually!!!
I love the lil bald ground lizards

Lil babies <3 imma have a tab dedicated to G1 Dusthides eventually!!!
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistSVcC3.gifyB5HL.gif9hFqW.gifvEjfi.gifYitS7.gifScIUV.gifv2AbF.gif
I like them! I kind of wish they didn't have wings and maybe had an extra set of arms or I saw this suggestion but maybe different eye placement?
I like them! I kind of wish they didn't have wings and maybe had an extra set of arms or I saw this suggestion but maybe different eye placement?
ldNLSdw.png
I like them. I can’t say why but they appeal to me. They’re cute. They’re my second favourite ancient.
I like them. I can’t say why but they appeal to me. They’re cute. They’re my second favourite ancient.
hc7MLaK.png
bald. like my ugly cat. 10/10 [img]https://i.imgur.com/19RTpT0.jpeg[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=310&breed=25&element=3&eyetype=15&gender=1&tert=164&tertgene=274&winggene=316&wings=163&auth=0b19f3de5b4f03f51a39aaed191d3ccb7d2acf78&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
bald. like my ugly cat. 10/10

19RTpT0.jpeg

dragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=310&breed=25&element=3&eyetype=15&gender=1&tert=164&tertgene=274&winggene=316&wings=163&auth=0b19f3de5b4f03f51a39aaed191d3ccb7d2acf78&dummyext=prev.png
bogsneaks are the best breed
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25