Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | i draw little guys for You [FRC] closed
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
bumpmpmp
bumpmpmp
NL8vJkn.png
bump :3
bump :3
NL8vJkn.png
im drawing guys again

@commission opening pinglist
im drawing guys again

@commission opening pinglist
NL8vJkn.png
bump
bump
NL8vJkn.png
Hello!

Would you be okay to draw the permababy that inspires you the most in my nursery?

I've been thinking about which one I want drawn for a while, and I know it's not one of them (Vonna) because she's gonna switch breed in two days or so, but the other 18 are all candidates and I love them equally. But I currently can't get 18 pieces made, althought for coutinuity sake I will probably come back to you for the others' art when I have the gems.

Since I have no lore written down for them, could you come back to me once you have picked the lucky winner so I can explain quickly the lore that is in my brain?

It's fully ok if you don't want to of course!

What I'd like is a small fullbody for 2500 gems, of a permababy over here that is not Vonna
Hello!

Would you be okay to draw the permababy that inspires you the most in my nursery?

I've been thinking about which one I want drawn for a while, and I know it's not one of them (Vonna) because she's gonna switch breed in two days or so, but the other 18 are all candidates and I love them equally. But I currently can't get 18 pieces made, althought for coutinuity sake I will probably come back to you for the others' art when I have the gems.

Since I have no lore written down for them, could you come back to me once you have picked the lucky winner so I can explain quickly the lore that is in my brain?

It's fully ok if you don't want to of course!

What I'd like is a small fullbody for 2500 gems, of a permababy over here that is not Vonna
@ TheMunchkin
yess im totaly down if you wanna message with info+payment!!! I really like Iskan, i like drawing spirals and ive never done earth primal before so i think theyd be funsies >:)
@ TheMunchkin
yess im totaly down if you wanna message with info+payment!!! I really like Iskan, i like drawing spirals and ive never done earth primal before so i think theyd be funsies >:)
NL8vJkn.png
Awesome :3 Earth primal is so pretty on hatchlings, with their big eyes!

Would you rather I use crossroads with info + payment, or crossroads for payment and message for info?
Awesome :3 Earth primal is so pretty on hatchlings, with their big eyes!

Would you rather I use crossroads with info + payment, or crossroads for payment and message for info?
@TheMunchkin anything works i usually just do message with both tho ^_^
@TheMunchkin anything works i usually just do message with both tho ^_^
NL8vJkn.png
boump ^_^
boump ^_^
NL8vJkn.png
Hello!

Love the style of your work! I just wanted to clarify before I decide on anything, but what do you consider a super complex character? I have a character I want an art for in mind but not entirely sure if its something you can draw. Could you give me examples?
Hello!

Love the style of your work! I just wanted to clarify before I decide on anything, but what do you consider a super complex character? I have a character I want an art for in mind but not entirely sure if its something you can draw. Could you give me examples?
YQDk.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27