Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | i draw little guys for You [FRC] closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[b]hi i draw pictures :3 [/b] probably will take 2 before i close ----- [url=https://vampflore.monster/][b]my website with examples[/b][/url] [warning contains gore/blood] [b]important notes:[/b] >im only offering small fullbodies for fr currency, if youd like something bigger or these are closed, my $$$ commissions are on my website !!! -please give me specific pose instructions if you have any, im not great at posing characters i dont own, so it might end up being a little generic otherwise ^_^' -for these commissions i will not send in progress images, since i usually finish them in one sitting. if there's anything wrong with it afterwards and it's a mistake i made, i will fix it! i will not fix things if they were not mentioned beforehand though ----- [emoji=left wing size=1] [b]SMALL FULLBODY[/b] [emoji=right wing size=1] [b]2,500 GEMS / 2.25 MIL TREASURE[/b] minimal shading, no super complex characters, i will only draw dragons with genes/apparel that are easy to draw (or permababies) for this. i can draw basically anything and everything. [img]https://i.imgur.com/79j52Gr.png[/img] ----- (i didnt specify what the pinglist was for before sorry lol, edited and made another) [pinglist=22599] [pinglist=22641] ----- TO DO LIST -arida -
hi i draw pictures :3 probably will take 2 before i close

my website with examples [warning contains gore/blood]

important notes:
>im only offering small fullbodies for fr currency, if youd like something bigger or these are closed, my $$$ commissions are on my website !!!

-please give me specific pose instructions if you have any, im not great at posing characters i dont own, so it might end up being a little generic otherwise ^_^'

-for these commissions i will not send in progress images, since i usually finish them in one sitting. if there's anything wrong with it afterwards and it's a mistake i made, i will fix it! i will not fix things if they were not mentioned beforehand though

SMALL FULLBODY

2,500 GEMS / 2.25 MIL TREASURE
minimal shading, no super complex characters, i will only draw dragons with genes/apparel that are easy to draw (or permababies) for this. i can draw basically anything and everything.

79j52Gr.png

(i didnt specify what the pinglist was for before sorry lol, edited and made another)

TO DO LIST
-arida
-
NL8vJkn.png
@Buhu First off, I just want to say that it is acceptable to bump your threads so that people will see them. Especially for people who are interested. Like myself. Because your art is utterly amazing and I'm in awe of your style! I've been looking for a good anthro artist lately. I could totally get you one of the genes that you need if you're willing to draw an anthro owl. I'm thinking a tiger gene for a cell shaded bust. Would that be good? [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/585866637215924243/695585953217249300/image0.png]Reference #1[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/okm5nsH.png]Reference #2[/url] But if you don't draw birds, then I'll happily change the character to another one. [EDIT] [s]Also wow, you're right. The Blossom gene is expensive. I'll look into finding out how you go through obtaining one easier![/s] Okay I looked into it and I found that its a swipp swap stand item. It can be obtained by trading in 75 Dried Lilium Petals and 20 Pretty Pink Mums. So I recommend seeking out the items and then trading them into swipp. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Buhu

First off, I just want to say that it is acceptable to bump your threads so that people will see them. Especially for people who are interested. Like myself.

Because your art is utterly amazing and I'm in awe of your style!

I've been looking for a good anthro artist lately.
I could totally get you one of the genes that you need if you're willing to draw an anthro owl. I'm thinking a tiger gene for a cell shaded bust. Would that be good?

Reference #1
Reference #2

But if you don't draw birds, then I'll happily change the character to another one.

[EDIT]

Also wow, you're right. The Blossom gene is expensive.
I'll look into finding out how you go through obtaining one easier!

Okay I looked into it and I found that its a swipp swap stand item.
It can be obtained by trading in 75 Dried Lilium Petals and 20 Pretty Pink Mums.

So I recommend seeking out the items and then trading them into swipp.
y0YshUu.png
@Buhu
Oh my gods, I have seen your stuff on tumblr! I would just really love to commission you for the tiger and stripes gene. I really love your pokemon art piece with the your alcremie and grimmsnarl!
I have a Grimmsnarl oc I would really like to be seen drawn in your style if possible.
@Buhu
Oh my gods, I have seen your stuff on tumblr! I would just really love to commission you for the tiger and stripes gene. I really love your pokemon art piece with the your alcremie and grimmsnarl!
I have a Grimmsnarl oc I would really like to be seen drawn in your style if possible.
Yokai.gif
@wolfkai ID LOVE to draw your grimm... send me a mssg! for both i could probably do like a halfbody instead of 2 busts if you'd like!
@wolfkai ID LOVE to draw your grimm... send me a mssg! for both i could probably do like a halfbody instead of 2 busts if you'd like!
NL8vJkn.png
@enoch thank u for letting me know!! looking for the trinkets on the auction house wields Upsetting results but ill add the ingredients to the list i think..
@enoch thank u for letting me know!! looking for the trinkets on the auction house wields Upsetting results but ill add the ingredients to the list i think..
NL8vJkn.png
@Buhu
HKFHSJ;H Ahhh! Heck yah I will send you the refs and payment over pm! Thank you!
@Buhu
HKFHSJ;H Ahhh! Heck yah I will send you the refs and payment over pm! Thank you!
Yokai.gif
@Buhu

Hm... looks like my character didn't interest you enough to take my offer, huh?

Well I did say that I would change my character if you didn't like them.
But I'm afraid that the Blossom gene is just too far out of my price range.
@Buhu

Hm... looks like my character didn't interest you enough to take my offer, huh?

Well I did say that I would change my character if you didn't like them.
But I'm afraid that the Blossom gene is just too far out of my price range.
y0YshUu.png
@Buhu Sorry for pinging again but I wanted to let you know... [b]I ended up getting my hands on 75 Dried Lilium Petals.[/b] [emoji=blue star size=1] So would you be willing to do some art for the petals, per chance? I'd [also] be happy to change my character to something more appealing to your interests too.
@Buhu

Sorry for pinging again but I wanted to let you know...

I ended up getting my hands on 75 Dried Lilium Petals.

So would you be willing to do some art for the petals, per chance? I'd [also] be happy to change my character to something more appealing to your interests too.
y0YshUu.png
@enoch no worries!! id actually probably do something for them.. im upset that swipp is offering the gene right now but i dont have the stuff to trade to him hjf but. uhh.. i could Perhaps do a half body for them?
@enoch no worries!! id actually probably do something for them.. im upset that swipp is offering the gene right now but i dont have the stuff to trade to him hjf but. uhh.. i could Perhaps do a half body for them?
NL8vJkn.png
@Buhu
O: I can snipe the mums off the ah for ya!
@Buhu
O: I can snipe the mums off the ah for ya!
JZfZaEI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26