Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on the new breed?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
[color=#231555]I think they [i]rock[/i] [emoji=dusthide tongue size=1]
I think they rock
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
they are just a tad ugly but in an excellent way. they are my ugly puppies and i love them
they are just a tad ugly but in an excellent way. they are my ugly puppies and i love them
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifj2eOZzr.giffsYFkT0.gifPixels-7.gifj2eOZzr.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
They're kind of like an aether and sandsurge mix, and I like them about as much as those combined. I like the horns spores gives them, otherwise I'm still getting used to them. I think they'll be around the middle of my favorite ancient list.
They're kind of like an aether and sandsurge mix, and I like them about as much as those combined. I like the horns spores gives them, otherwise I'm still getting used to them. I think they'll be around the middle of my favorite ancient list.
The most beautiful moment of life
Their heads look awkward in my opinion due to the lack of any horns, frills, crests, etc. If they had the horns, shoulder spikes, and spinal spikes of spores as an inherent part of their design I think they'd actually be pretty awesome. I think the wings are a bizarre choice--I'd rather FR make them wingless or vestigial. If they have to give them wings I'd rather the artists just make some sort of pterosaur/bat combo.

I also agree that they're a disappointingly safe breed. There's all kinds of spiky reptiles that would've been great starting points for the design, but we got a smooth, vaguely mammalian creature with a couple spikes tacked onto the tail. Even the wings have paw pads with coil lol.
Their heads look awkward in my opinion due to the lack of any horns, frills, crests, etc. If they had the horns, shoulder spikes, and spinal spikes of spores as an inherent part of their design I think they'd actually be pretty awesome. I think the wings are a bizarre choice--I'd rather FR make them wingless or vestigial. If they have to give them wings I'd rather the artists just make some sort of pterosaur/bat combo.

I also agree that they're a disappointingly safe breed. There's all kinds of spiky reptiles that would've been great starting points for the design, but we got a smooth, vaguely mammalian creature with a couple spikes tacked onto the tail. Even the wings have paw pads with coil lol.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
I love them. That is all
I love them. That is all
7GFlGJN.pngUQye6pN.pngMrRCllp.pngw7zrq5X.pngJ62sYF0.pnghgDH6fo.png9My5I2b.pngiibnNpu.pngDBFJoJn.pngA3L5B4e.pngzjJqiVN.png
v8f8ZKI.png
After playing around with them more...

Spores should have been default on them. Would help out a lot.
After playing around with them more...

Spores should have been default on them. Would help out a lot.
siggy.png
I love that they are bald because I can’t get that one image of bald Ingo from PLA out of my head when I look at them. They are a very delightful breed indeed. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e7/61/3a/e7613a1a418b53dbcd3c2b6bc36d4110.jpg[/img]
I love that they are bald because I can’t get that one image of bald Ingo from PLA out of my head when I look at them. They are a very delightful breed indeed.

e7613a1a418b53dbcd3c2b6bc36d4110.jpg
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I love that they've got chonky tails like leopard geckos. I want to slap them like a bag of rice.
I love that they've got chonky tails like leopard geckos. I want to slap them like a bag of rice.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Love them. Earth dragons don't have a miss. Love them bald heads and B A L L

Finally a breed we can actually throw around like baseballs
Love them. Earth dragons don't have a miss. Love them bald heads and B A L L

Finally a breed we can actually throw around like baseballs
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Don't like their smooth hides, shoulda been more rough and spiky. BUT! I'm in love with how the outer part of their wings is still covered by their primary! I'm pretty sure no other breed has this feature, and it'll make for some amazing looking dergs
Don't like their smooth hides, shoulda been more rough and spiky. BUT! I'm in love with how the outer part of their wings is still covered by their primary! I'm pretty sure no other breed has this feature, and it'll make for some amazing looking dergs
dsfdsf.png
freshly expired lizard
he/they | FR +4

» Art Shop
» Lore Dragons
» Dragon Sales
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25