Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Positive Vibes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I immediately liked how funky they look. And from a physiological and biological standpoint, it also makes sense that they are hornless as horns would get in the way of burrowing.

I know a lot of players were expecting either a fat/bulky dragon (Which I'm certain we will get one eventually), something bug-like, or just a wingless dragon (Again, I get a feeling we will eventually get one). Like others have said, you can't satisfy everyone.
I immediately liked how funky they look. And from a physiological and biological standpoint, it also makes sense that they are hornless as horns would get in the way of burrowing.

I know a lot of players were expecting either a fat/bulky dragon (Which I'm certain we will get one eventually), something bug-like, or just a wingless dragon (Again, I get a feeling we will eventually get one). Like others have said, you can't satisfy everyone.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
[quote name="DragonsOfLegend" date="2024-04-17 14:31:59" ] I immediately liked how funky they look. And from a physiological and biological standpoint, it also makes sense that they are hornless as horns would get in the way of burrowing. I know a lot of players were expecting either a fat/bulky dragon (Which I'm certain we will get one eventually), something bug-like, or just a wingless dragon (Again, I get a feeling we will eventually get one). Like others have said, you can't satisfy everyone. [/quote] I don't think that some burrowing animals are bulky anyways; you could argue animals like moles, but they're more round than bulk.
DragonsOfLegend wrote on 2024-04-17 14:31:59:

I don't think that some burrowing animals are bulky anyways; you could argue animals like moles, but they're more round than bulk.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png94411743.png
Yes to positivity!

Whilst I don’t love them yet(I find most new breeds need time to grow on me) - the fact that I’ve impulse bought an extra 3 to accompany the two I hatched is a good sign.

Their unique genes are superb! I especially love Strike/Coil, and for terts, I really enjoy Spores and Veil!

Blossom is cute on them too. Blossom for all please?!
Yes to positivity!

Whilst I don’t love them yet(I find most new breeds need time to grow on me) - the fact that I’ve impulse bought an extra 3 to accompany the two I hatched is a good sign.

Their unique genes are superb! I especially love Strike/Coil, and for terts, I really enjoy Spores and Veil!

Blossom is cute on them too. Blossom for all please?!
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I love them! Looking at their lore, they kinda have a dwarf-vibe, just without the smithing aspect. Little guys who boast a lot, have big families, can defeat much larger enemies with ease, and are into fighting? That's certainly dwarf energy. Also I love many of their genes, like strike/coil and Petrified/Lode, and antlers, pachy and spore and a personal happy note is that one of my free eggs hatched a double! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94373307][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943734/94373307_350.png[/img][/url] Now to just decide a good name for her...
I love them! Looking at their lore, they kinda have a dwarf-vibe, just without the smithing aspect. Little guys who boast a lot, have big families, can defeat much larger enemies with ease, and are into fighting? That's certainly dwarf energy.
Also I love many of their genes, like strike/coil and Petrified/Lode, and antlers, pachy and spore

and a personal happy note is that one of my free eggs hatched a double!
94373307_350.png
Now to just decide a good name for her...
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
While not my most favorite breed to date (Aethers and Abbies are still my top two), they are not my most hated. I've yet to find a breed I truly don't want one of in my lair and I've got several dragons I want to turn into dusthides! I enjoy these funky little burrowers <3
While not my most favorite breed to date (Aethers and Abbies are still my top two), they are not my most hated. I've yet to find a breed I truly don't want one of in my lair and I've got several dragons I want to turn into dusthides! I enjoy these funky little burrowers <3
genuinely not sure why there's so much negativity. these guys rule AND they have a tert based off my favorite dinosaur
genuinely not sure why there's so much negativity. these guys rule AND they have a tert based off my favorite dinosaur
I love them! I love their little claw feet! I love how squishable they look! I love their genes!
I love them! I love their little claw feet! I love how squishable they look! I love their genes!
I was initially disappointed with them as ancients, but I genuinely REALLY enjoy them as a breed! They're fun! They're so shaped! I absolutely adore their genes.
I was initially disappointed with them as ancients, but I genuinely REALLY enjoy them as a breed! They're fun! They're so shaped! I absolutely adore their genes.
I loooove their wings! They make a lot of boring secondaries look much cooler in my opinion since they fold over a bit. Also big tails! Love big tails! The baldness is a bit silly, but the overall designs scratches a great itch for me.
I loooove their wings! They make a lot of boring secondaries look much cooler in my opinion since they fold over a bit. Also big tails! Love big tails! The baldness is a bit silly, but the overall designs scratches a great itch for me.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I love them! I find them chunky little dolls that remind me of cave geckos. A little less robust than snappers but full of life and movement. I really feel like FR did good with these guys!
I love them! I find them chunky little dolls that remind me of cave geckos. A little less robust than snappers but full of life and movement. I really feel like FR did good with these guys!

OVmZor1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12