Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | my little pony!!
1 2
I am searching for other people who are fond of these colorful horses as much as I am...I've been thinking about this show for WEEKS my personal favorite characters are pinkie pie, Maud pie, discord, Fluttershy, and scooterloo...they are so silly. I relate to pinkie pie on an undescribable level- behold, my ponysona <3 I haven't named it yet but,, silly [img]https://i.ibb.co/30r32hv/Untitled7904-20240413123337.png[/img]
I am searching for other people who are fond of these colorful horses as much as I am...I've been thinking about this show for WEEKS

my personal favorite characters are pinkie pie, Maud pie, discord, Fluttershy, and scooterloo...they are so silly. I relate to pinkie pie on an undescribable level-

behold, my ponysona <3 I haven't named it yet but,, silly
Untitled7904-20240413123337.png
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Nice to see the fandom is still alive. I'm having a pretty intense mlp phase right now, in fact I just finished watching the Hearthbreakers episode. I'd say my favorite character is Maud Pie or Pipsqueak
Nice to see the fandom is still alive. I'm having a pretty intense mlp phase right now, in fact I just finished watching the Hearthbreakers episode. I'd say my favorite character is Maud Pie or Pipsqueak
mXMhPXb.png SYTGlgJ.png
Not really so much anymore but on occasion I’ll watch some of the Eqg movies (if it counts?) xD
Not really so much anymore but on occasion I’ll watch some of the Eqg movies (if it counts?) xD
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
Ohh gosh,, I used to be really into MLP:FiM back in the day!! My favorites were Applejack, Fluttershy, and Discord. I had a ponysona but I forget what her name even was anymore. Your sona looks very cool! C:
Ohh gosh,, I used to be really into MLP:FiM back in the day!! My favorites were Applejack, Fluttershy, and Discord. I had a ponysona but I forget what her name even was anymore. Your sona looks very cool! C:
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

MLPFiM is one of my permanent hyperfixations alongside Homestuck.

My favorite pony is definitely Fluttershy. I also like Ditzy Doo, Lyra, Lightning Dust and Tree Hugger. Among many others.

Over the years I have had difficulty designing a ponysona I’m happy with. My very first attempt at one was a Twilight Sparkle recolor with a color palette and cutie mark based on “The Starry Night” by Vincent Van Gogh.

Edit: Your ponysona is adorable! The art style reminds me of Cult of the Lamb a little bit (/positive)
MLPFiM is one of my permanent hyperfixations alongside Homestuck.

My favorite pony is definitely Fluttershy. I also like Ditzy Doo, Lyra, Lightning Dust and Tree Hugger. Among many others.

Over the years I have had difficulty designing a ponysona I’m happy with. My very first attempt at one was a Twilight Sparkle recolor with a color palette and cutie mark based on “The Starry Night” by Vincent Van Gogh.

Edit: Your ponysona is adorable! The art style reminds me of Cult of the Lamb a little bit (/positive)
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
I've definitely had a strange relation ship with MLP:FiM.

I watched the show when I was younger when it was being aired on an online game I used to frequent. Binweevils. I don't remember most of the episodes I watched and the details of the characters themselves, but the two parter introduction was very cool and Nightmare Moon kinda stuck out as a very cool villain.

I think I also remember the one where they went somewhere outside of equestria and met... crystal I think? I dunno i think I mostly remember it for the baby.

However I feel like the level of enjoyment of the series i had had to do with its tone. Like, I do not like the episode where pinkie pie deflates and becomes a shut in (i think). Uncanny to see happy girl get depressed. And speaking of her, I dunno, I wish she wasn't involved in some of the more creepier episodes in the show. Just let her be bubbly and actually be a good friend who doesn't scare her friends for teaching purposes.

Take my opinions with a grain of salt... I haven't watched the series in ages and its very unlikely the private servers of bin weevils will even have MLP on there...

Like most media I've interacted with, I've kind of kept distant from the fandom. Because of all the edgy aus and stuff. And that's perfectly understandable, i think a lot of episodes do kinda set the show up for these kind of things. And honestly I'm glad I wasn't exposed to the fandom very much when I was more actively watching it.

Personally, I don't have a pony-sona, and I'm not planning to make one. I'm just not a big enough fan for that at present. But if I did have one, it'd probably be a self insert, neurodivergence and and all that other stuff. I'd say your ponysona is a lovely lil goober. They look like a person who keeps their friends close and tells funny jokes. And makes good cookies.
I've definitely had a strange relation ship with MLP:FiM.

I watched the show when I was younger when it was being aired on an online game I used to frequent. Binweevils. I don't remember most of the episodes I watched and the details of the characters themselves, but the two parter introduction was very cool and Nightmare Moon kinda stuck out as a very cool villain.

I think I also remember the one where they went somewhere outside of equestria and met... crystal I think? I dunno i think I mostly remember it for the baby.

However I feel like the level of enjoyment of the series i had had to do with its tone. Like, I do not like the episode where pinkie pie deflates and becomes a shut in (i think). Uncanny to see happy girl get depressed. And speaking of her, I dunno, I wish she wasn't involved in some of the more creepier episodes in the show. Just let her be bubbly and actually be a good friend who doesn't scare her friends for teaching purposes.

Take my opinions with a grain of salt... I haven't watched the series in ages and its very unlikely the private servers of bin weevils will even have MLP on there...

Like most media I've interacted with, I've kind of kept distant from the fandom. Because of all the edgy aus and stuff. And that's perfectly understandable, i think a lot of episodes do kinda set the show up for these kind of things. And honestly I'm glad I wasn't exposed to the fandom very much when I was more actively watching it.

Personally, I don't have a pony-sona, and I'm not planning to make one. I'm just not a big enough fan for that at present. But if I did have one, it'd probably be a self insert, neurodivergence and and all that other stuff. I'd say your ponysona is a lovely lil goober. They look like a person who keeps their friends close and tells funny jokes. And makes good cookies.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
My Little Pony....man, this brings back some great memories! I had quite a few of the original ponies from the 1980s, but I don't have many memories from the old cartoon of the same time period. Glad to meet others who like My Little Pony, and I'm happier to know it's still popular, let alone around, today!
My Little Pony....man, this brings back some great memories! I had quite a few of the original ponies from the 1980s, but I don't have many memories from the old cartoon of the same time period. Glad to meet others who like My Little Pony, and I'm happier to know it's still popular, let alone around, today!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
https://youtu.be/ALhxCDHC_VE?feature=shared&t=17
https://youtu.be/ALhxCDHC_VE?feature=shared&t=17
E0wjMW6.gif b7tA1j8.gif ljnC76Z.gif]
Oohhhhh I love MLP, Rainbow Dash has been my favourite character since I was 7, but in the last years Princess Luna has been competing for that title, I love them both so much <3 Other characters I really like are Zecora, Discord, Chrysalis, the GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie, Starlight Glimmer, Autumn Blaze and Vinyl Scratch (Is her name actually DJ Pon-3?). And just because it's kinda in topic, I wanted to share my earliest fanart of the series because yes! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GppuLpD.png[/img] And I love your ponysona it looks so silly <3 cute lil antlers.
Oohhhhh I love MLP, Rainbow Dash has been my favourite character since I was 7, but in the last years Princess Luna has been competing for that title, I love them both so much <3
Other characters I really like are Zecora, Discord, Chrysalis, the GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie, Starlight Glimmer, Autumn Blaze and Vinyl Scratch (Is her name actually DJ Pon-3?).

And just because it's kinda in topic, I wanted to share my earliest fanart of the series because yes!

GppuLpD.png

And I love your ponysona it looks so silly <3 cute lil antlers.
4ztBK1h.png
P2OauAq.png
lwvRdFe.png
EEUHXHn.png
hh5n4WA.png
lohf4Mo.png APe9ksa.png E27J5Sp.png cNJO9da.png
xbsbPqT.png
YMPbu9R.png
this is still a wip ok
I love Fluttershy sm she's my favorite of the mane 6 for sure ^.^

Also I'm really fond of g1 mlp, especially the show. I really love Wind Whistler, Fizzy, and Gusty. I still rewatch it sometimes for the nostalgia :) And i have a fizzy fandragon I'm working on!

I've watched a bit of G3 and also My little pony tales but I don't remember much!
I love Fluttershy sm she's my favorite of the mane 6 for sure ^.^

Also I'm really fond of g1 mlp, especially the show. I really love Wind Whistler, Fizzy, and Gusty. I still rewatch it sometimes for the nostalgia :) And i have a fizzy fandragon I'm working on!

I've watched a bit of G3 and also My little pony tales but I don't remember much!
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
1 2