Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 91 92
i love the petrified gene!!
i love the petrified gene!!
19574.pngthey/them 19573.png
ON GOD WHAT CUTIES AAAAAAA
ON GOD WHAT CUTIES AAAAAAA
-sips tea-
Is this why there were forgotten cave updates? Okay cool time to make a Giratina dragon someday.

And welcome to FR, Ro!
Is this why there were forgotten cave updates? Okay cool time to make a Giratina dragon someday.

And welcome to FR, Ro!
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
they're weird! i love them!
they're weird! i love them!
hu72dVR.png
WOW I love them! So unique <3
WOW I love them! So unique <3
~
Their claw! Their wiggle! Their little alien pug heads!!!! Thank you dev team, you've made this dirt nerd very happy.

And a warm welcome to @Romion! I've always really loved the potential of the Flight Rising lore, so I'm stoked to hear there's at last someone on board to polish up the prose. Whoopee!
Their claw! Their wiggle! Their little alien pug heads!!!! Thank you dev team, you've made this dirt nerd very happy.

And a warm welcome to @Romion! I've always really loved the potential of the Flight Rising lore, so I'm stoked to hear there's at last someone on board to polish up the prose. Whoopee!
Not going to lie, these are my least favorite ancients...by a lot. They just seem unfinished overall?

The heads just seem too smooth and plain; even just some small spikes/horns would help in that regard. Then there's the weird front legs that, in the poses they're in, keep making me think they just have one strange mandible-like claw...I can't unsee it even though I KNOW it's one big toe one small. It's just so so awkwardly placed...

I do love their tails, and their wings are nice, but they just feel under-cooked. Not to mention they don't REALLY break the modern "1 head 2 wings, 1 tail, 4 legs" mold so...bummer? Especially since they're a treasure marketplace ancient so they'll be easier for more people to acquire.

Idk. I guess I was hoping for something more like a pillbug, like a flatter dragon w/some kinda armored shell, no wings, and multiple legs. Ah well.
Not going to lie, these are my least favorite ancients...by a lot. They just seem unfinished overall?

The heads just seem too smooth and plain; even just some small spikes/horns would help in that regard. Then there's the weird front legs that, in the poses they're in, keep making me think they just have one strange mandible-like claw...I can't unsee it even though I KNOW it's one big toe one small. It's just so so awkwardly placed...

I do love their tails, and their wings are nice, but they just feel under-cooked. Not to mention they don't REALLY break the modern "1 head 2 wings, 1 tail, 4 legs" mold so...bummer? Especially since they're a treasure marketplace ancient so they'll be easier for more people to acquire.

Idk. I guess I was hoping for something more like a pillbug, like a flatter dragon w/some kinda armored shell, no wings, and multiple legs. Ah well.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
Welcome to Romion and the Dusthides! Very cute dragons, I especially love the Pachy gene. Time to start grinding coli! Thank you devs! <3 Edited to show off my babs. I got a male and a female with pretty tight primary and secondary colors. The tert is a little off the rails, but I may make them a breeding pair. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94375274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943753/94375274_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94375426][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943755/94375426_350.png[/img][/url]
Welcome to Romion and the Dusthides! Very cute dragons, I especially love the Pachy gene. Time to start grinding coli! Thank you devs! <3

Edited to show off my babs. I got a male and a female with pretty tight primary and secondary colors. The tert is a little off the rails, but I may make them a breeding pair.

94375274_350.png

94375426_350.png
Shadow-Network.pngVds7ENO.png
IT LOOKS BALD BUT ITS SO CUTE AT THE SAME TIMEE AHHHHHH
IT LOOKS BALD BUT ITS SO CUTE AT THE SAME TIMEE AHHHHHH
1c1ad0e1b64b7a75ba6206435693849b9807ac57.png
I LOVE THEM ;O; MY NEW FAV BREED! tysm!! and welcome!
I LOVE THEM ;O; MY NEW FAV BREED! tysm!! and welcome!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 91 92