Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fav things abt the new ancient? :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
they are tiny, chonky and CUTE
they are tiny, chonky and CUTE
UnyqHqE.png
Literally just its tail.
Literally just its tail.
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
I like their resemblance to Gore Magala (a mohun derg). I like their new genes. And admittedly I'm kinda digging (lol) their bald.
I like their resemblance to Gore Magala (a mohun derg). I like their new genes. And admittedly I'm kinda digging (lol) their bald.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I love how bald they look! Like tegus, sorta?
I love how bald they look! Like tegus, sorta?
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
The Petrified gene is so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD
The Petrified gene is so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
bald and cute!!! thwampy tails!! i also absolutely LOVE the Strike & Coil genes! i hope those get ported to moderns eventually [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
bald and cute!!! thwampy tails!! i also absolutely LOVE the Strike & Coil genes! i hope those get ported to moderns eventually
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
Petrified/Lode is awesome!!! So many possibilities!!!!
Petrified/Lode is awesome!!! So many possibilities!!!!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png94411743.png
I have a new love for carnivore now. They look so creepy with it I love it.
I have a new love for carnivore now. They look so creepy with it I love it.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
The head.

People said they are another cute breed but tbh I don't see it. The overall shape is unsettling, alien-like to me and I love it.

They do need more genes though, but I love them so far.
The head.

People said they are another cute breed but tbh I don't see it. The overall shape is unsettling, alien-like to me and I love it.

They do need more genes though, but I love them so far.
GkKw54H.png
Alright I'll give them this, augment looks REALLY cool on them. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=308&breed=25&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=280&winggene=310&wings=130&auth=6822150c46b7dc0cca1821617ae82d80968330cd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] !!!!! Spores too of course. I just wish they had spores by default, [size=2]then I could pair it with augment! >:O
Alright I'll give them this, augment looks REALLY cool on them.
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=308&breed=25&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=280&winggene=310&wings=130&auth=6822150c46b7dc0cca1821617ae82d80968330cd&dummyext=prev.png
!!!!!

Spores too of course. I just wish they had spores by default, then I could pair it with augment! >:O
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8