Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 91 92
omg I love the new ancients!! Also welcome to the team @Romion! :3 [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
omg I love the new ancients!! Also welcome to the team @Romion! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Aww! They're cute! I'm an especially big fan of Antlers

Edit: They are SO GOOD. I already liked them but they grew on me

Lanme
Eche
Aww! They're cute! I'm an especially big fan of Antlers

Edit: They are SO GOOD. I already liked them but they grew on me

Lanme
Eche
She/Her | FR+0
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1055706b02ffea6c8319442a37430cb1/7e8293311458e0e6-bc/s540x810/e4334241975fb7296fa85168d6bb834544e9285a.png[/img]
e4334241975fb7296fa85168d6bb834544e9285a.png
81389134_qA9maBUq3mcLDGv.png
I ADORE them!! Thank you for such handsome little dudes.
I ADORE them!! Thank you for such handsome little dudes.
U8dkiXo.jpg
Oh boy, I was super excited for them, from the teaser I had the hope they would be somewhat armadillo-like, but these are straight up the ugliest creatures I've ever seen lol

They look like they didn't had time to form properly and were all born prematurely lol I hated it, the round noseless head, the "paw" that ends in a single claw, the huge tail that is completelly out of proportion, the terribly unflattering pose of the female and the crooked leg of the male... and don't even get me started on the hatchlings, they give me legit affliction to look at.

And look, I LIKE ugly dragons, I'm a particular fan of nocturnes and I have some hideous color combos in my den... but really, I'm sorry to everyone who liked them, this is possibly the meanest comment I've ever made but also very legit.

They should have been released on April's 1st, because they are so ugly and they look like so little effort was put in this design that it could only be a joke. Bad.
Oh boy, I was super excited for them, from the teaser I had the hope they would be somewhat armadillo-like, but these are straight up the ugliest creatures I've ever seen lol

They look like they didn't had time to form properly and were all born prematurely lol I hated it, the round noseless head, the "paw" that ends in a single claw, the huge tail that is completelly out of proportion, the terribly unflattering pose of the female and the crooked leg of the male... and don't even get me started on the hatchlings, they give me legit affliction to look at.

And look, I LIKE ugly dragons, I'm a particular fan of nocturnes and I have some hideous color combos in my den... but really, I'm sorry to everyone who liked them, this is possibly the meanest comment I've ever made but also very legit.

They should have been released on April's 1st, because they are so ugly and they look like so little effort was put in this design that it could only be a joke. Bad.
Slapping their bald head with love and affection
Slapping their bald head with love and affection
newforumsignature.png
yay
yay
^__^
Dusthides grew on me quick :pensive: (my wallet)
Dusthides grew on me quick :pensive: (my wallet)
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I love them so much omg!! Their unique genes are all darling, too!
I love them so much omg!! Their unique genes are all darling, too!
look ma first skins -->
love em
love em
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 91 92