Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (PAUSED)[H] specialty items [W] services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Gaaming

beautiful dragons!! also wowie zowie I didn't realize how expensive Harlequin is XD your order comes out to 125 level 8s, I'll queue up the first batch as soon as I have lair space!
@Gaaming

beautiful dragons!! also wowie zowie I didn't realize how expensive Harlequin is XD your order comes out to 125 level 8s, I'll queue up the first batch as soon as I have lair space!

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
Thank you! c: The silhouette scroll was for this guy, by the way - I gave away my first two coli trainers when I left on Big Hiatus and then came back and regretted it, haha, so this is my attempt to remake them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85496601][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854967/85496601_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you! c: The silhouette scroll was for this guy, by the way - I gave away my first two coli trainers when I left on Big Hiatus and then came back and regretted it, haha, so this is my attempt to remake them.

85496601_350.png
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Howdy do! [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]Requested item:[/b] Tendriltrail Jellyfish [b]Service(s):[/b] Leveling/nests (I can do both, or I can solely do whichever one you need more!) [b]to what level:[/b] 6 No need to send any pairs btw, I've got plenty of fodder breeders I can nest if needed! c:
Howdy do!

Requested item: Tendriltrail Jellyfish
Service(s): Leveling/nests (I can do both, or I can solely do whichever one you need more!)
to what level: 6

No need to send any pairs btw, I've got plenty of fodder breeders I can nest if needed! c:
@SunbakedBiscuit

hiyaaa :D

Sounds good! I'd love both, I can queue 20 dragons to start training and we'll go from there? I can keep track as you send in hatchlings and trained dragons. For reference, the total would be 37 level 6s.
@SunbakedBiscuit

hiyaaa :D

Sounds good! I'd love both, I can queue 20 dragons to start training and we'll go from there? I can keep track as you send in hatchlings and trained dragons. For reference, the total would be 37 level 6s.

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Totally! I have two hatchlings I'll send to you in a sec, and six more will hatch tomorrow. I'll also get started on the leveling right away! ^^
Totally! I have two hatchlings I'll send to you in a sec, and six more will hatch tomorrow. I'll also get started on the leveling right away! ^^
Sent back all the dragons I got from you so far, and ready for more whenever you have some to spare! c:
Sent back all the dragons I got from you so far, and ready for more whenever you have some to spare! c:
[emoji=scroll size=1] [b]Requested item:[/b] Scroll of Eternal Youth [b]Service(s):[/b] Nests Do you accept adults as well (how high you value them if so?) or only hatchlings? I have some spare fodder currently.

Requested item: Scroll of Eternal Youth
Service(s): Nests

Do you accept adults as well (how high you value them if so?) or only hatchlings? I have some spare fodder currently.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Hi again! [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]Requested item:[/b] Melprin [b]Service(s):[/b] Leveling [b]to what level:[/b] 5
Hi again!

Requested item: Melprin
Service(s): Leveling
to what level: 5
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
[emoji=scroll size=1] [b]Requested item:[/b] Silhouette Scroll [b]Service(s):[/b] Leveling [b]to what level:[/b] 5 It's me again! This would be the last silhouette I'd need for any of my planned projects. Hopefully changing to level 5 is okay with you! This is the dragon who got the last scroll: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86379893][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/863799/86379893_350.png[/img][/url]

Requested item: Silhouette Scroll
Service(s): Leveling
to what level: 5

It's me again! This would be the last silhouette I'd need for any of my planned projects. Hopefully changing to level 5 is okay with you!

This is the dragon who got the last scroll:
86379893_350.png
@Kalia

I could accept unleveled adults! I would value them at 7kt each. I can keep track of how much you send in on the first post in this forum, and let you know once you've hit 350kt ^^

@HollyBerry

your order comes out to 34 level 5s ^^ I'll queue the first batch of fodder for you as soon as I can!

@cinderrain

simply gorgeous!! and I don't mind at all what level you train to ^^ your order will be 54 level 5s—I'll send the first batch as soon as I can!
@Kalia

I could accept unleveled adults! I would value them at 7kt each. I can keep track of how much you send in on the first post in this forum, and let you know once you've hit 350kt ^^

@HollyBerry

your order comes out to 34 level 5s ^^ I'll queue the first batch of fodder for you as soon as I can!

@cinderrain

simply gorgeous!! and I don't mind at all what level you train to ^^ your order will be 54 level 5s—I'll send the first batch as soon as I can!

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9