Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I know we still got five hours BUT-
1 2 3
I realized only after I posted :(

@DaraHesseh
I realized only after I posted :(

@DaraHesseh
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
I wonder if the site will crash from all the activity the new release will generate :D Hopefully not
I wonder if the site will crash from all the activity the new release will generate :D Hopefully not
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
I am very much hoping whatever's inside that orb is either very cute or very cool.
I am very much hoping whatever's inside that orb is either very cute or very cool.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
in four hours...I may be out shopping when the new ancient drops...and there are a few wifi spots around the mall. so I could probably check it out then.
in four hours...I may be out shopping when the new ancient drops...and there are a few wifi spots around the mall. so I could probably check it out then.
orbs incoming!! 3 hours to go :D
orbs incoming!! 3 hours to go :D
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
I'm excited as well! Since we still have a few hours, that might be enough time for me to take a nap and wake up to see the new Ancient.

They haven't said how long the maintenance will be, if I remember correctly, but I'm assuming it probably won't be for much longer than a few hours.
I'm excited as well! Since we still have a few hours, that might be enough time for me to take a nap and wake up to see the new Ancient.

They haven't said how long the maintenance will be, if I remember correctly, but I'm assuming it probably won't be for much longer than a few hours.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
it's gonna be at 12am for me so I'll most likely be asleep
it's gonna be at 12am for me so I'll most likely be asleep
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Rotated in the brain as an orb should be
Rotated in the brain as an orb should be
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
At least I’m going to be doing medical testing most of the day so I don’t have to sit and wait
At least I’m going to be doing medical testing most of the day so I don’t have to sit and wait
tgKCVtZ.png
Time to ponder the orb
Time to ponder the orb
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
1 2 3